Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Lou
    Alright bring it on mofo's.
    Huh?

What?

Man...I'm still wondering...are we gonna get the over on the 5 1/2?

Hmmmm....

Not even a game...

not even worth talking about...

any team that gives up 100 yards to Bettis...isn't even a contender...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And you have to love the harmony on the sidelines...TO giving McNabb the business...

and this is only 1 loss....

bwahahhahahahahaha...

Pittsburgh is for real...sorry Lou...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

How IS that prediction doing Lou ???

** cricket **

** cricket **
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I am one bad MOFO....

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          I think T.O. is NOT going to be the key factor in the game, unless you're referring to a negative factor.... Sure, he'll get his 5-6 catches, maybe 60-70 yards, but he won't light them up like he did last year in Frisco...
          7 catches, 53 yards, AND NO DANCING !!!!

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          I think Philly's pass defense is quite overrated, and when Philly puts 8 in the box just to stop Duce, Ben is going to pick them apart....

STILLERS 31, PHILLY 13 !!!!!!!
          STILLERS 27, PHILLY 3 !!!!!

And could have been MUCH worse.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

They scored 3...hmmm...didn't know that...lmfao...

Did you see Ward mocking TO?

lmfao...

Comment

• Lou

Well I didn't know that Maddox would be injured...boy are you SOOO lucky he did. I can't emphasize how lucky you are that Maddox got injured.

Anyway I would have rather lost to Dallas or the Giants than the Stillers but such is life. I will continue to root against you guys, don't worry.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Feel free...

Know that TO will be rooting against you guys as well...of course...unless he's getting the damn ball...

it's good to have the new guy hammering the hell out of the QB...real good...quality stuff...

luck has nothing to do with it...

Roeth would have been starting by now...I said as much...he's just that damn good...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
                  Well I didn't know that Maddox would be injured...boy are you SOOO lucky he did. I can't emphasize how lucky you are that Maddox got injured.
                  LOL, I'd prefer to use the phrase "A blessing in disguise".....

Comment

• Lou

I'm not denying that Roeth looks like one hell of a player, I just think Cowher would have been hard-headed and insisted on Maddox being in there. Let's say your team was 4-4 under Maddox...I bet he'd still be the starter.

Comment

• HELLVIS
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      They scored 3...hmmm...didn't know that...lmfao...

Did you see Ward mocking TO?

lmfao...
                      LMARTFO!!!!!
                      It's a beautiful thing!
                      He throws a punch.
                      He swings. I duck.
                      His fat ass falls...
                      Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• HELLVIS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Lou

Anyway I would have rather lost to Dallas or the Giants than the Stillers but such is life. I will continue to root against you guys, don't worry.
                        You must not have seen Big Ben at Oxford. He was a machine. He is a machine. AND, he'll just keep getting better. Oh, and poise with brains.
                        They knew Maddox's days were numbered, and had every intention of playing Ben. Remember, this isn't the first time he has beaten philly this year.
                        He throws a punch.
                        He swings. I duck.
                        His fat ass falls...
                        Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Great game, great outcome..phuck TO & his big mouth.
                          Im glad they stopped his ass, he was indeed the only weapon
                          & i called it, never expected only 3 pts on philly..lol

EUAS

Comment

• fenway5150
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2004

Wow....unbelievable. It just gets better with every week. First team ever to drop two 6-0 teams back to back and they did it in convincing fashion. I'm pleasantly shocked by this season so far.
                            "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                            - DLR, 2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

The danger that they have to avoid now is reading their own press clippings, i.e., they're the best team in the NFL, etc.....

Not that I'm saying they're not, they're definitely among the top 3....

But the fact of the matter is that if they're not ready to play Sunday at Cleveland, they WILL lose to the Brownies....

And there is NOTHING that they would love more to do than to knock off Pittsburgh.....

Comment

• fenway5150
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2004

No doubt. That is, to me, the thing for them to focus on. If they do that, I can't see anything stopping them at this point.
                                "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                                - DLR, 2004

Comment

Working...