Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

It's amazing stuff though...regular turf...have you ever played on it?

Christ...it's like fucking Cement...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      funny...they make a big deal about Westbrook and Dillon being out...excuses more like it...but...what about Burress and Staley?
      Yeah, they're back on the Pats' and Eagles' cocks, it's everywhere you look....

Most of the power rankings I see now has the Pats back over the Steelers....

And if you read any articles that talk about the 3 11-1 teams, they'll all point out the Dillon or Westbrook factor....

But good point Poj, Staley was out for the Eagles game, and they got run over by a supposedly has-been Bettis....

But that's OK, and I agree, I think it's a good thing they can't let up....

There won't be any time to make a Superbowl video, a la 1995 with Eric Green....

They won't be making any travel arrangements, a la 2001....

Just play Steeler football fellas, and it will take care of itself....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

And it SEEMS Va...as if they are...it's not early yet...as a matter of fact...it's quite late...and I haven't seen a game yet when they haven't played "Steeler" Football...

The fact is this...when you have 2 backs who can go over 100 yards at will...it shows a good line...a good offense...and their Defense is good...it's that simple...

I don't care about rankings...just wins...

this isn't college football...lmfao...so if Pittsburgh performs...they will be where they need to be...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Have to start off giving the Jets credit, they played some inspired ball, especially on D....

I just continue to be amazed at how that Staley-Bettis combination just PUNISHES defenses for four straight quarters....

It may not be evident in the 1st half, but once the game is in the 2nd half, the O-line and the RB's are just bowling through the defense....

And once again, the Steelers lose ANOTHER starter to injury, this time Clark Haggans to a groin, at least for 2 games....

After watching the Cowher press conference, I got a feeling the Bus is going to get even more carries this Saturday against the Giants.... It appears that Duce's hammy is just not totally healing that quickly....

I also have a feeling that they're going to continue to sit Plaxico....

I'd love to be in the coaches office this week, scheming different blitzes to confuse the fuck out of Eli....

You just KNOW Ben can't wait to play this one....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

...and of course...the fucking Eli backers chomping on the fucking bit to have the Giants win this game...so they can say Eli's better...

lmfao...

whatever...

Steelers have some depth thank christ...people want to play for them...but the injuries don't help...as long as they are now...and not later...

Bring on the Giants...and bring on Steeler football...

Comment

• aesop
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

...ANd get ready to bring in the Lombardi trophy!
              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by aesop
                ...ANd get ready to bring in the Lombardi trophy!
                No, no, no....

We CANNOT start that kind of talk !!!!

That's what kind of talk Eric Green was doing in '94 before he made plans for a Super Bowl video, just before the Chargers beat them AT HOME....

That's why they were making Super Bowl travel arrangements the week leading up to the '01 game vs. the Pats AT HOME..... And lost.....

Let them suck off the Pats and the Eagles....

Let them get all of the press.....

When we get a healthy Plaxico back, to stop the D's from putting 8 or 9 in the box, we get our game back....

Then things will take care of themselves....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

My thoughts on it...let Plax sit until week 17...get him some reps...same with Staley...get him some reps...

get the bye...and sit tight...get healthy...

and just worry about winning...not home field...

it will be a tough road...no doubt about it...and the key is not playing Indy in that damn divisional playoff...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Steeler down 7-0 early...on special teams...

will be interesting to see how they do coming from behind...

Big Ben has already responded with an interception...

and the Giants are locking down Bettis...so Ben may have to win this one...until that line wears down...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

What a fucking play...horrible fucking play call on Cowher...since he can't make any good calls...terrible in-game play caller...

the Giants stopping the run...and bing...

draw to Haynes for the TD...

7 all...

I agree with Va...I wish they had a better kicker...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I wonder...when Peyton Manning...in his commercial for the insurance adjusters and shit...

is saying...C'mon Tommy...

do you think that's a dig at Maddox...

lmfao...who used to sell insurance...

probably not...

but fucking funny as hell anyways...

he'll be selling insurance soon enough anyways...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

30 yard run from Barber...

hmmmm...

Pittsburgh's special teams and fucking defense look putrid so far...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Field Goal by Reed...okay...14-10...not a bad start...now a big stop by the defense...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I'm wondering if Phil Simms could kiss a little more Manning ass while nit-picking and half assed criticizing Ben's play about all those "wide open" receivers.

I can barely stand listening to him and Jim FUcking Nance should be in the studio, not at the game. They switched he and Greg Gumbel, thinking Simms could carry the broadcast. Stupid move.

The Giants are getting to Ben ... a little more than I expected.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Take that Simms ... what a toss to Randle-El.

Comment

Working...