Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Great pass...great play call...anticipate the blitz...and anticipate the safety on the WR...

Simms is something isn't he! He was good with Gumbel...but I agree...this tandem sucks...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

what an incredible BULLSHIT call...unnecessary roughness...they fell on him...didnt drive him into the ground...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Steelers are good though.

How bout that PUNK Plaxio 15 yards onto the field in his civies trash-talking the Giants...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I agree Dave...that was a shit call...

lmfao...I kinda figured Pittsburgh would get called for Plax rolling out there...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Plaxio...lmfao...I like that...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Notice that Eli throws it in the dirt, when if he hits Finn its 1st down, Simms calls it "being careful".

The volume is going down by the second.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Shit...this game is over...the NY D is already shitted up...

Bettis over 10 grand as a Steeler...

is there any other teams that have 2 RB's with over 10 grand for their team?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

nice 'Deion Sanders-esque' throw-to-the-ground tackle by that Giants back...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

(tv is upstairs, so theres a little lag-time for me...)

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...he'll be preaching fucking Ben by the end of the game...

damn...they stopped him...

fucking hell...Coughlin calls a time out?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

LMFAO Dave...

Reed to put the Steelers up by 6....22 yarder...and....he makes it...

barely...jesus christ...

20-14...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

why would you call a timeout if your Coughlin? Because you suck as a head coach?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Coughlin really is an over-rated coach if you ask me...but we'll see...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Alright...now I'd like to see the Steelers go at them right now...

go for the endzone...

Maddox giving Roeth some pointers on the sideline...

oh shit...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Bad throw there ... should have unloaded deep ...

Comment

Working...