Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

He's a little monster...doing nothing...it's amazing that these guys don't see it...or don't get it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Dolphins in the 'Burgh tonight for the 2nd preseason game...

Starters to play 1st half...

No live TV for me (it's only on KDKA), but for those who have the NFL Network, it's due to be rebroadcast at 8AM Sunday morning....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

For all us Steeler fans...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Alright...Steelers vs. Redskins...

Roeth is still looking like fucking Kordell...and fucking overthrowing everyone...fucking son of a bitch...

2 games on tonight...

Pittsburgh/Washington...

Carolina/Browns...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

God...Trent Dilfer is fucking horrible...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Ramsey's #11...he hasn't been #11 the whole time has he?

I coulda sworn he was a different number...but maybe not...

wasn't that Rypien's number...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Washington driving through fucking Pittsburgh's defense...until now...Portis hammered up the middle...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Damn...Pittsburgh just caught a break...Santana Moss had a fucking five yard cushion on Townshend...and underthrew it...

Randal-El faircatches at the 9...is he retarded?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Ramsey's #11...he hasn't been #11 the whole time has he?

I coulda sworn he was a different number...but maybe not...

wasn't that Rypien's number...lmfao...
                    Yes he has.

And yes, it was.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

uh oh ... Bettis ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Fucking Bettis is hurt...beautiful...

it may be a hidden gem though if he is hurt...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I just can't help thinking that Roeth has Kordell disease...he OVERTHROWS EVERYTHING...

remember when we fucking were talking about how everything he threw was on the money...

I can't remember the last time I saw him throw on the mark...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Yep, picked him up in the South ...and will in the A league if need be.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Parker you mean?

There's Troy with a great read on a shit pass...

that guy may be the best safety in the game at the end of this season...what's with Donna Sommer's hair though?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Palomalou ... I'll deal him to ya Poj ...

Comment

Working...