Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Parker has Joe Morris written all over him...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Parker you mean?
      Yep.

I think he'll play TB more than Vernon Haynes.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

No...who did you pick up in the South...and maybe the North?

I know you have Troy...but don't know who I'd deal for a defensive guy...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Parker has Joe Morris written all over him...
          Would like to see him run with the first string dudes some.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

No...who did you pick up in the South...and maybe the North?

I know you have Troy...but don't know who I'd deal for a defensive guy...
            Right.

I picked up Parker in Dynasty South.

And got Troy in the Yahoo B.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I was all set to take him with our 2nd pick...but wasn't around...then heard a couple of things that made me wonder...

thing is...even in a keeper...the betting man will say...Haynes and Parker will split...

and lose time when Duce and Bettis are healthy...

and that the Steelers will take a good back in the first couple of rounds next year...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Pittsburgh's offense looks anemic...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Moss looks great...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...Polamalu almost picked that shit off...

Willie Williams sucks...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Willie Williams sucked 5 years ago...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

They may split to begin ... that last game versus the Fins ... Haynes had more carries, but Parker almost 10 yds a pop.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Cowher was saying how they "have to get the ball in his hands ...somehow" ...made me go with him over Haynes.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Charlie Fucking Batch...how is that guy still wearing a fucking jersey...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

They have to give Parker some shots up the middle though...I haven't seen him go up the middle yet this year...

and if you can't run off tackle...you won't start for the Steelers...

They worry about his size...but they had the Pegram/Foster tandem at one point...or was it Pegram/Jackson?...

or was it Pegram and someone else...lmfao...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Damn ... Jackson I think .. Foster was pretty much hogging it all when he was there ...

lol ... Batch ... they eventalk like they might be able to trade him ...

He's cut material ...

Comment

Working...