Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

The Celtics might surprise alot of people.

Comment

• DLRismydad
      Groupie
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      The Celtics might surprise alot of people.
      i feel the same way about Indiana

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Go Wolves!!!
        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I don't think Boston is going to surprise anyone...it seems they play better without Pierce or without Walker...to be honest...

Whoever wins this series...will likely get swept by the Pistons...most that series will go is five games...

You have Miami vs. Washington starting on Sunday...I DO think Washington has the firepower to sneak out a couple of games...Heat in Six...

Phoenix against the winner of Dallas and Houston...and I would have to think Phoenix is hoping that Dallas wins that game...Houston has the ability to slow down a game...which could cause a problem. That being said...Phoenix in six against Dallas...7 against Houston...

SA vs. Seattle is interesting...I'm going to go SA in 7...but I may be choosing them based on past...and not current...it could be an upset...we shall see...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I still think the Spurs will win the whole thing.

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

mavs are raping houston as we speak which is a grand thing
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Van Gundy...may be done coaching for good...

and now he's whining and moaning...

"I shouldn't have blah...blah...blah..."

fuck you Van Gundy..welcome to nowhere...

I think Phoenix will hand Dallas their asses...imho
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I think SA has as good a chance as anyone...

but they don't play D as well as Detroit...so why would they beat Detroit?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I'm thinking a non-biased repeat myself.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I think the Miami series will be a brutal one...if Miami gets there...

Damn...Reggie Miller's career carries on...

I still see Detroit sweeping Indiana...

this...my friends...is going to be an interesting series though...

they should let Artest come back...gotta give Carlisle some props...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Beatdown in Miami today...

I loved what Shaq said in that interview about Nash...

It's good for all the Canadian People...

lmfao...that's funny as shit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Heat sweep Pacers...and get to watch Indiana and Detroit beat the hell out of each other...tied at 2-2...

I still think that Detroit will take this series...am surprised and impressed with Indy though...Reggie Miller doesn't want it to end...

Miami is 8-0...and haven't really needed Shaq yet...Wade is a stud...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

You gotta give props to fucking Alonzo Mourning...who I think had a heart transplanted to where his kidneys used to be...lmfao...

but Wade comes up with fucking 42 points...on 60% shooting by the way...60 fucking percent...and what was he...16-17 from the foul line yesterday?

That's just flat out impressive...

Comment

• superdave
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

the Heat will be hard to stop....with or without Shaq

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Amare Staudamire is unreal as well...he may be the most athletic player in the league...and he's what...21...22?...

I ask you all this...who would be better?

Phoenix without Nash?...or...

Seattle without Ray Allen...

Comment

Working...