X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHdamaco
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
    it just saddens me to see one of my all time favorite boxers trying to cling on to the glory he once had when its clear he cant do it anymore
    it also saddens me to see someone try so hard to fit in when they were once an outcast...

going a little over the top on the spam bashing, its a good attempt, but you're still a cunt...

but don't worry, im not here to divert the thread, just needed to let her know i was still going to be on her ass...

i do agree with your analysis poj...

once the movement went into the background, he was screwed...

he usually gets me on the one hit body punch ko in the mike tysons punch out on the regular nintendo game, lol...
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Tyson in that respect was like Ali and Chris eubank,people would pay to see them get knocked out or beat but itd never happen
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i think tyson is al buisness you havent heard from him much since the last fight he is probably in great shape and ready to rape some people
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

np pun intended

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Tyson?

The great thing about Tyson was that he connected himself to Ali by beating Berbick for the title...Berbick beat Ali in his last fight...

He held it for 2 years...before losing to Douglass...

but came back and destroyed Razor Ruddick, Tillman and some other guy...and was set to fight Holyfield when he got convicted...

In 1995...Tyson came back and reclaimed the WBC and WBA belts...Bruno and Sheldon I think...then got another chance to fight Holyfield...who had the IBF crown...

which really became the end...

Holyfield beat him...then was disqualified against Holyfield for his 3rd loss...

lost to Lewis...and someone else in there...so yeah...only five losses
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              i think tyson is al buisness you havent heard from him much since the last fight he is probably in great shape and ready to rape some people

Hopefully you right there,i meen if he's having yet another comeback fight then i really hope he is in great shape and has his game face on

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Mike is broke...maybe he will find the hunger again...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Mike is broke...maybe he will find the hunger again...
                  Took the words outta my mouth man...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Tyson knows his history...he's always been a HUGE boxing officianado...

he knows he can regain a bit of his luster if he can regain the crown...and add some luster to it...

I don't know if he can do it...but if he blasts this guy on the 11th...he's going to get another title shot...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Funny Carmine...if you make Rocky a felon...

you have Tyson...

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

you have Tyson...

True!

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Tyson?

The great thing about Tyson was that he connected himself to Ali by beating Berbick for the title...Berbick beat Ali in his last fight...

but came back and destroyed Razor Ruddick, Tillman and some other guy...and was set to fight Holyfield when he got convicted...

In 1995...Tyson came back and reclaimed the WBC and WBA belts...Bruno and Sheldon I think...then got another chance to fight Holyfield...who had the IBF crown...

Holyfield beat him...then was disqualified against Holyfield for his 3rd loss...

Frank Bruno fuckin cried in the corner after Tyson hit him...

or did he hit him? Bruno cried nonetheless.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

how fast was that one KO like 5 seconds or something

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Tyson?

the other loss was to danny williams.i hate williams i dont think he's a good boxer at all and if tyson coulda kept the levle of intensity he had going in the first round he woulda kickd williams ass

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

you have Tyson...
                                Mike needs to hit "The Atomic Hoagey Shop"...

Comment

Working...