Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Without Vince McMahon...there is no Vince...christ...WTF was his last name...

Vince...aaarrrghhh...can't remember...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hollywood5150
      Head Fluffer
      • Sep 2004

Vince Russo

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I loved watching the Toronto shows on TV...what the fuck was the name of the place in Toronto that had all those shows?
        Maple Leaf Gardens? I used to go to shows there all the time, as Billy Red Lyons used to say, Dontya dare miss it!
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
          I, for one, am psyched that this event is being staged this sunday. ECW always put on a good show and I miss it. I hope this gets a good pay per view buy rate and ECW makes a full return.

Thoughts?
          I'll be there, watch for the "WARF RULES" sign!! I hate giving Vince my money, but it IS ECW y'know!! I hope Tazz kills someone.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
            I'll be there, watch for the "WARF RULES" sign!! I hate giving Vince my money, but it IS ECW y'know!! I hope Tazz kills someone.

Good for you, Bodi!! I'd love to go to this.

"WARF RULES" sign huh? LOL!

I'll be looking for that.

To comment on some earlier posts...for me the old NWA pre WCW shows on Saturday and Sunday night on TBS were the best. Gordon Solie, the original 4 Horseman, Buzz Sawyer...

And its great to hear that Joey Styles is calling this ECW show! What about Joel Gertner? That fucker used to make me laugh so hard.

JOEL..."I was banging this girl named Lucy, her ass was nice and juicy, I made her moan as I gave her the bone....GERTNER!!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Ah yes, ECW.

When wrestling was actually entertaining!

Isn't it just a slap in the face to Vince's current WWE product that the whole ECW Reunion show and their run-in on RAW this past Monday is pretty much stealing the attention away from crap like Triple H vs Batista??

I think so.

Which may not be good since Vince will no doubt ruin the ECW show with run-ins by Edge and others.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I hope not...

I'm just hoping that their are some real shoots to this pay per view...

Gertner is working the show as well...

Triple H and Batista...wrestling today is ruined...

I'd Love Vince to say...Heyman...do your thing...

but his fat fucking ego won't let it happen...so fuck it...

I'll take the one show...and live with it...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Yeah, I hope it doesn't have WWE-wrestler run-ins.

Hey POJ', remember the old AWA days??

Like when Hogan would take on like 3 guys at once.

And wrestlers like Jerry Blackwell, Mad Dog Vaschon, Baron Von Rashki(spelling??), Nick Bockwinkle, etc.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Yeah...I remember the pretty good feud between Bockwinkle and Curt Hennig at the time...

I remember the AWA and the NWA had a working relationship...I remember the Road Warriors being the AWA champs...and sitting in the locker room of an AWA show...and an NWA camera "sneaking" up on them...in time to overhear them talking about beating the piss out of...who the fuck was the Indian wrestler in NWA...was outstanding...not the strongbows...that was WWF...christ...Wahoo McDaniel? I think I just made that name up...anyways...they went to the NWA and won the belt there...

I remember the Midnight Rockers dominating the AWA tag titles during the end of the AWA...

Scott Hall was there...I think he was some kind of Lumberjack or some shit like that...

Good Ole' Hogan...aka Thunderlips...and was a heel for the most part...had a great feud with Bockwinkel...

I seem to remember somewhere in PWI it saying there was a tourney at one point...with Bob Backlund, Ric Flair and Nick Bockwinkle...

think about those 3 at the time...all 3 technical wrestlers...no thrills...no spills...before Hogan ruined the game in a sense of technicality...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

lmfao...Wahoo McDaniel it was...sounds kind of funny now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I just can't get into the new wrestling...I like Cena and Orton a bit...

but the rest can goto hell...

Shawn Michaels is still good in the ring...sells it...

but some of these new guys...the ones with SO MUCH size...are just ridiculous...no skill at all...

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2005

i've never watched ECW. I'm sure is great and very entertaining.

is ECW fake? i don't know.

--------------------------------------

trust WWE to spoil everything with their 'destroy ECW forever' storyline. I hate Bitchoff!!
                          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Yeah, Micheals still shows that he can be the showstoppa on occasion.

I agree with the ones with so much size but no skill at all.

You could say the same about Hogan in his heyday.

However, what guys like Batista, Cena, and this new guy called "The Masterpiece" don't have is CHARISMA or good mic skills.

Hogan was so good because of his look, his attitude, the way he could get a crwod going, etc. And that had little to do with actual wrestling skills.

These new guys, even with the mass, can't do anything.
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                              i've never watched ECW. I'm sure is great and very entertaining.

is ECW fake? i don't know.
                              I like the term "Pre-determined" as opposed to "Fake"

But, if there was ever a more real brand of wrestling it was ECW!!!

Check this out, SR...you'll love it!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

HBK is my fav

i love the heart break kid
                                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...