X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Fuck it, no Canuck teams...I'm going for the Kings simply because they're Wolf's team.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• atomicpnk47
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2007

Not bad for an 8 seed...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I wan an Original six team to win the cup! GO RANGERS!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Wow......so Depressed......King Henrik, what happened? Can we sign Messier to a 1 game contract for game 6? I know the Kings look great, but from watching the Kings/Phoenix series, there was absolutely no hitting in that series. If the Devils make it, I give them a great chance. I will definitely root for the Kings if they play the Devils. If by some miracle my Rangers make it, I'm not sure they will have enough left in the tank......not sure they have enough in the tank now for game 6.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
            Fuck it, no Canuck teams...
            Is there ever anymore?

We wanted Lord Stanley's Cup, and we took it. Good luck EVER getting it back!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Is there ever anymore?

You wouldn't have a chance if you didn't have Canuck players
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fourthcoming

Honestly, I miss the days when the league was 90% Canadian players......these Eastern European players are pussies......pardon my French Canadian.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Is there ever anymore?

:dafinger:

Comment

• fourthcoming

Please Hockey Gods.....throw a bone the Rangers way this evening, thank you.

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                      Honestly, I miss the days when the league was 90% Canadian players......these Eastern European players are pussies......pardon my French Canadian.
                      on that topic is Gaborik still with the Rangers....
                      on 1994 ...'We want to create our own story' - Brad Richards Can't wait for tonights game...
                      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Haaaaa....yes, Gaborik is still with the Rangers....along with fellow bad asses Stepan, Anisimov, Hagelin, and Fedotenko....throw in Dubinsky and you have two lines of ineptitude. I Like Richards but he has been invisible vs. the Devils......gotta give Jersey credit.....but here's to hoping for game 7. And Del Zotto has been horrible also.

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

there you go one of your invisible man just scored....well well its 2-2 now maybe they will create their own story after all...
                          Last edited by So this is love; 05-25-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• So this is love
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

I knew you were doomed when I heard the song being played before the face-off in overtime....sorry dude but the Kings will win the Stanley Cup

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by So this is love
                              I knew you were doomed when I heard the song being played before the face-off in overtime....
                              Ain't that the truth, my buddy on Twitter told me "What a time for Van Halen".... I said that is NOT Van Halen.....

Oh yeah, buh bye Rangers....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Ain't that the truth, my buddy on Twitter told me "What a time for Van Halen".... I said that is NOT Van Halen.....

Oh yeah, buh bye Rangers....
                                I didn't know New Jersey was that Van Hagar....I mean fuck NJ you think the boss, BJ but not Van Hagar.....anyways the Kings will win it all

Comment

Working...