X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

Go Wings!!!

Are Yzerman, Lidstrom, Fedorov, and Hasek still on the team? Yeah, I stopped following hockey after my 3-year stint in Detroit came to a close...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by conmee
      Go Wings!!!

Are Yzerman, Lidstrom, Fedorov, and Hasek still on the team? Yeah, I stopped following hockey after my 3-year stint in Detroit came to a close...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
      You are a typical Wings fan. Bandwagon!

As soon as they are knocked out of the playoffs, everybody in this town thinks hockey is over! Idiots!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        100% agree, they need some talented grinders to go with all the flash they have. Way to soft and way to reliant on finesse. That said, it is still always Go Wings!
        The Red Wings need another Bob Probert!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          You are a typical Wings fan. Bandwagon!

As soon as they are knocked out of the playoffs, everybody in this town thinks hockey is over! Idiots!
          100% Von! I've been waiting for them to NOT make the playoffs! Legs will be snapping like 2X4s all over "Hockey Town" from people jumping off the bandwagon!

Same for U of M fans....bunch of corksuckers!!!

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

There isn't gonna be enough weed to fill full bugs bong from the beating the bruins will give his maple queefs friday.... the last person from that shithole city to win a championship was Trish Stratus! There will NEVER be another cup in Toronto! The next cup the Toronto fans will get a is huge cup of shut the fuck up, when they head back from Boston with their tails between their legs!!

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Gentlemen,

As a San Diego native, I didn't even know there was such a thing as hockey until college. And I only even knew anything about hockey when I lived in Detroit (2002-2005), and it was more or less forced on me by my co-workers. I knew way more about the Wings and Lions than I ever cared for back in those dark days. I haven't watched a hockey game since 2005. But yeah, I'm jumping off the bandwagon as the wheels fall off... pick me back up next season.... hahaha!

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                There isn't gonna be enough weed to fill full bugs bong from the beating the bruins will give his maple queefs friday.... the last person from that shithole city to win a championship was Trish Stratus! There will NEVER be another cup in Toronto! The next cup the Toronto fans will get a is huge cup of shut the fuck up, when they head back from Boston with their tails between their legs!!
                WARF,

Totally agree! I feel confident that UCLA will beat the Maple Queens 7 days a week! Go Bruins! Wait, what?

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Matt White

Same for U of M fans....bunch of corksuckers!!!
                  Yeah! I'm 24 1/2-1/2 with their shitty football team!

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

And Motherfuck In The Bloody Ass all those Wolverine and Spartan fans... sports talk was unbearable in Detroit... although Stoney & Wojo were alright... that fucking cunt Sean Balegian (or however he spells his name) back in the day on WDFN... he had NO BUSINESS being on the fucking radio!!!!

GO IRISH!!!! (Home of the fictitious cancer-riddled girlfriend!)

Icon©®™

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                      ... that fucking cunt Sean Balegian (or however he spells his name) back in the day on WDFN... he had NO BUSINESS being on the fucking radio!!!!

Icon©®™
                      HA!!! Used to work with Sean! He's actually THAT wired off the air! Good guy...NUT JOB Sports fan!

Stoney & Wojo!!!

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Ahhhhhh Yesssss! I'm asking the fans out there, Wojo!!!!!!! Classic shows!

Yeah, I'd have a beer with Sean, but he seemed more suited to be a sound engineer or some behind the scenes dude... WAY too HOMER, and just didn't have the deep knowledge you'd want from a host... he's like your obnoxious fraternity brother who thinks that the louder he talks, the more right he is... and Shep and Rob Otto were just lame (don't ask the traffic/weather/update guys their opinions!). I think Sean needed a better supporting cast.... who was on before him, Jamie & Brady or such, those guys were ok...

Holy Shit! I just looked up on Wikipedia that Tom Kowalski (age 51) fucking DIED two years ago!!!!!?!?!?! Dude!!!! Tom was great for getting some inside Lions info, and was good playing up Stoney & Wojo bits... Damn...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The infamous Ovechkin "back-check" where he doters in the upper part of the video when the puck is in his zone...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

In a Red Wings related subject, I always wanted a three-some with the Belle Tire chick and that blonde who use to sing the national anthem at the Joe.

BTW, remember this classic:

Lucy-Lawless-wardrobe-malfunction.jpg

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              In a Red Wings related subject, I always wanted a three-some with the Belle Tire chick and that blonde who use to sing the national anthem at the Joe.
                              Karen Newman.

Dude, the Belle Tire chic is back doing the commercials! I'd still fuck her!

Comment

• Take 'Em
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                What? Why? Fuck the dead Wings!!
                                Exactly!! I want the Blackhawks to take the Wings out in the next round so bad, not to mention that if the Wings lose their series the Hawks would have to play the red hot Sharks..

Go Blackhawks!!!!!!

Comment

Working...