X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I didn't forget. They won't win it all.

The only way I could ever cheer for a Canadian team, is if they were playing the Dead Wings.
    What...like the Nordiques?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah...I ALWAYS want an AMERICAN team to win...or at least one that was ORIGINALLY an AMERICAN TEAM!!!

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I hate the Leafs. I hate Canada.

The Rangers will beat the Bruins in 6.
      Wait, who was that front runner from ddlr.com?

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Matt White
        What...like the Nordiques?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah...I ALWAYS want an AMERICAN team to win...or at least one that was ORIGINALLY an AMERICAN TEAM!!!
        Ha ha!

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
          Wait, who was that front runner from ddlr.com?
          Shouldn't you be rooting for the FLORIDA PANTHERS?

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Ha ha!
            3 hall of famers right there.............CLASSIC jersey too

My friends cousin played for the Nordiques & Avs....and says Forsberg was the GREATEST player he's ever seen...bar none...& this is a guy who played for the Devils & Leafs as well. Too bad he was injured so much...& he's STILL only 39!!!

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Shouldn't you be rooting for the FLORIDA PANTHERS?
              Who fucking cares about the PANTHERS?! Nobody even watches hockey in Florida... it's an abomination they have two hockey teams in that state! We only watch football and basketball down there!

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by WARF
                Who fucking cares about the PANTHERS?! Nobody even watches hockey in Florida... it's an abomination they have two hockey teams in that state! We only watch football and basketball down there!
                I fucking care about the Panthers. Have since they came into the league. Hockey is my sport. I go to games and support the home team. Football, baseball and basketball can suck it as far as I'm concerned.
                Oh, and fuck the bruins.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Ha ha!
                  That is one GAY-ASS-LOGO©®™! Looks like a ladies red pump size 7.... absolutely horrible whoever came up with that design.

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Matt White
                    TORONTO...too young, no experience......character building game.....have to play "balls out" for 60 minutes....

BRUINS too tough for that shit
                    KARMA©®™ also wasn't on their side with that fucking "TORONTO STRONGER" banner... looks like the token Canadian-Asian brought destruction down on the team... even the token Canadian-Black isn't too happy about that banner...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                      The entire country of Canada should hang their heads after that fucking debacle...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                      We're surprised they got as far as they did. It's Toronto, who gives a fuck.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I hate the Leafs. I hate Canada.

The Rangers will beat the Bruins in 6.
                        Still jealous...EH?!
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

Angel,

Unlike Von, I actually like Canada, at least Vancouver and Montreal. Great towns and I've never been done wrong by a Canadian prostitute. They definitely keep you warm at night...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Other then the Lions and Tom Brady I don't think Von really likes any sports teams or players

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                              Other then the Lions and Tom Brady I don't think Von really likes any sports teams or players
                              Not true.

I like whoever is playing the Red Wings, and WolverQueens!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Comment

Working...