X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

If Sindy gets a few more of his teeth knocked out, he'll be the perfect boyfriend!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Gee, that's an original one.....

Bash him all you want, but you know as well as I do that you would KILL to have him on whatever your favorite team is this week.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Bash him all you want, but you know as well as I do that you would KILL to have him on whatever your favorite team is this week.....
        That picture makes you wonder what "team" sid the sis is playing for

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Well, or course I'd love to see him on the Avalanche!

Just like when the Wings got Chelios. When he played for the Blackhawks, he was the most despised opponent in Detoit. Probably one of the most despised ever. But as soon as he pulled on that sweater with the winged wheel on it, he bacame an instant God in this town.

I'd take Sindy over that cancer Ovechkin any day of the week.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sid is so clutch right now. Every second game he has a goal of the year type play. And its in the playoffs.

Now, its the Eastern Conference where really, there aren't any real teams other than the Pens, but that is another conversation
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
              Sid is so clutch right now. Every second game he has a goal of the year type play. And its in the playoffs.

Now, its the Eastern Conference where really, there aren't any real teams other than the Pens, but that is another conversation

Assuming Boston survives, that's gonna be one really physical series, tough matchup.....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Pitt will breeze by Boston. Again, who knows. Maybe the refs will allow the Bruins to suckerpunch without penalty as well as crosscheck to the head as they have before?
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I shoudl be GM of the Pens...I was right about your goalie...at least now Vokoun isn't losing games just keeping it close...3 or 4 goals. That is enough for The Penguins to win every game
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Crosby is playing like he never suffered any injuries...and Neal is amazing in this series...It will be incredibly interesting against the Bruins...The Red Wings are an unbelievable hockey organisation...
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Fuckin' eh Red Wings?!?! Let's hope they don't fuck it up at the Joe in game 6.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                        They got this shit, shitcago made its last stand.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS

You mean Game 7 at the United Center and another 4-1 Blackhawks win sounds about right.....

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Big win by Shitcago, huge missed opportunity by the Wings. Game 7 should be a hell of a game. Go Wings!

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2007

Shitcago? Funny....Who's pushing who to the brink now Detoilet? Go Hawks!!

Comment

• Take 'Em
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
                                Shitcago? Funny....Who's pushing who to the brink now Detoilet? Go Hawks!!

Hawks have the momentum coming back home for Game 7. I hope they fill the net early and send the Wings back on a long bus ride.......

Comment

Working...