X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by So this is love
    These Black Hawks never cease to amaze me (they just scored 4-3)....anyways if the Pens trade Letang they will end up with no QB like the Canucks... Montreal might also be tempted by Orpick...
    Whoa there.....

Paul Martin is a much better PP quarterback than Letang, just not as offensively gifted....

Letang makes way too many mistakes when he is QB'ing the PP....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Ok I was typing that these LA Kings dont deserve to win this series ............and they just scored 4-4...
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Paul Martin is a very reliable player but Letang is a superstar...you may get blinded because you have Malkin and Crosby in your team but players like Fleury, Neal, Orpick and Kunitz do not abound in the league.

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Game 7 & OVERTIME...doesn't get better than this. Incredible another shitty goal!
          Last edited by So this is love; 06-01-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Mayve we'll see Eddie & Wolf at a few of the cup games in LA..
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

We have seen Eddie a couple of weeks ago didn't we? Did I take the KINGS to win the cup? Yes I did but I must admit these Chicago Black Hawks Surprised me....Although I respect the Rangers I stay with the KINGS all the way. THE LA KINGS will win THE STANLEY CUP.

They should have Eddie playing the US anthem or better Dave to sing the US anthem this would be too hilarious. As much as I like Dave, he is not the type to sing the US anthem. Anyways Good night! See you Wednesday night Game 1
              Last edited by So this is love; 06-01-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And so, there were two...

Comment

• VAiN
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by So this is love
                  We have seen Eddie a couple of weeks ago didn't we? Did I take the KINGS to win the cup? Yes I did but I must admit these Chicago Black Hawks Surprised me....Although I respect the Rangers I stay with the KINGS all the way. THE LA KINGS will win THE STANLEY CUP.

They should have Eddie playing the US anthem or better Dave to sing the US anthem this would be too hilarious. As much as I like Dave, he is not the type to sing the US anthem. Anyways Good night! See you Wednesday night Game 1
                  Eddie playing the anthem would be fucking awesome! Definitely better than Slash..
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

yeah!

Originally posted by vain
                    eddie playing the anthem would be fucking awesome! Definitely better than slash..

[attach=config]12015

Thank God!!!!! I will remain a Montreal Canadians Fans for years to come.....we just signed the most spectacular nhl player...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by So this is love; 08-02-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

What doesn't be do? 2nd in points for the Habs, leads them in hits, just a force overall with his style of play.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

You all are nuts if you think an 8x9 contract is something to be excited about.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Well that depends on what you know about the NHL the new canadian tv deal and related dollars and how that impacts the salary cap. I think this contract was well thought out by his agent. It will be fair market value after all is said and done.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Well, I know nothing about the new Canadian TV deal.. Do those dollars only go to Canadian teams? I was under the impression that the cap was suppose to prevent players from getting 9-10 mil per season.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by VAiN
                              Well, I know nothing about the new Canadian TV deal.. Do those dollars only go to Canadian teams? I was under the impression that the cap was suppose to prevent players from getting 9-10 mil per season.
                              No, distributed to all team and part of the revenue formula that calculates the Cap each year.

5.2 billion over 12 years, and that is just for Canada. I don't like Bettman, but you can't argue with the success of the league under his watch.

At the end of the day this player brings it every night. He had to be signed
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                                You all are nuts if you think an 8x9 contract is something to be excited about.
                                The Habs had no other choice, they did the right thing...otherwise he would have been ufa in two years...

Comment

Working...