X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • guwapo_rocker
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
    Connor McDavid happy to end up in Edmonton tonight...wow!
    He looked like he was going to cry.
    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      Of course. I know it was Buffafuckinglo, but he thought he had finally earned his escape from Canada. Only to be held captive for a few more years. When you're young, a few years seem like an eternity. Before he knows it, he'll be playing for an American team, in an American city. His suffering will end. He will be rewarded. He will earn his way to the greatest Country on the planet. He will soon be like the greatest trophy in all of sports, Lord Stanley's Cup. AMERICANIZED! A citizen and resident of the U.S.A.!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Bunch of Sid the sis loving homos. "Oh Sid, we love you, the more you whine the moister we get". Fags.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          Of course. I know it was Buffafuckinglo, but he thought he had finally earned his escape from Canada. Only to be held captive for a few more years. When you're young, a few years seem like an eternity. Before he knows it, he'll be playing for an American team, in an American city. His suffering will end. He will be rewarded. He will earn his way to the greatest Country on the planet. He will soon be like the greatest trophy in all of sports, Lord Stanley's Cup. AMERICANIZED! A citizen and resident of the U.S.A.!
          Fuck Off Von.
          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Well Smith and Abdelkader have returned. So the Red Wings better not fuck this one up.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
              And the Flames will win this series... Vancouvers window for a Stanley Cup has closed a few years ago. Cheers!
              I'll agree with you there. Especially since the Canucks minor league affiliate over in Kalamazoo barely made it to the playoffs.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                I think Nick is lashing out...making no sense whatsoever because he and the entire Buffalo community and Sabres management believed that they could tank the season from the start and win the draft lottery...Connor McDavid, the next generational player...much like Sidney Crosby.
                I think you're wrong, and they did win. They got the consolation prize. McDavid or Eichel? So what?

Hockey karma as usual is alive and well and gave the Sabres exactly what they deserved. Its ok Nick, its not like the Sabres have any chance even with McDavid.
                Hockey karma? HA HA HAAAAAHAHAAH!! Says the guy who has Miller as his injured goalie!! I'm going to cry in my beer now about the log jam of good and intentionally great centermen the Sabres have like Girgensons, Larssons, Reinhardt and Eichel. Oh God no!

Which AHL teams do you think will Kassian or Hodgeson land on?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hockey karma rewarded the hard work and dedication of one resilient Sidney last night. It was a gutsy effort...chop full of character moments.
                  Yeah, how's his character tonight?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                    Oh God, really Edmonton? I wanted the Sabres to get him but really wanted him to go to Toronto second. Fucking the Oilers. Really?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      He's from Toronto. It doesn't get better than to play in Buffalo if you're from Toronto. Much less media pressure, more pay, and you're close to home. A lot of ex-NHLers live here that never played for the Sabres...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

It;s all about the process....NY should walk all over the Pens this year. If they win 2 games in this series that will be amazing.

Crosby won 13 faceoffs...huge in any game let alone a playoff game. Wasn't on the ice for any goals against. Character effort.

Losing 2-1 to New York in a 7 game series is just fine. They need this next one though.
                        Last edited by Romeo Delight; 04-20-2015, 09:54 PM.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Sindy started another 20 game playoff streak without a goal, tonight.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I think you're wrong, and they did win. They got the consolation prize. McDavid or Eichel? So what?

Hockey karma? HA HA HAAAAAHAHAAH!! Says the guy who has Miller as his injured goalie!! I'm going to cry in my beer now about the log jam of good and intentionally great centermen the Sabres have like Girgensons, Larssons, Reinhardt and Eichel. Oh God no!

Which AHL teams do you think will Kassian or Hodgeson land on?
                            I like Eichel quite a bit as well. He will do just fine...
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              I'll agree with you there. Especially since the Canucks minor league affiliate over in Kalamazoo barely made it to the playoffs.
                              wha??? Their farm team is Utica and they are #1

Team

GP

W

L

OTL

SOL

PTS

1 UTI 76 47 20 7 2 103
                              2 GR 76 46 22 6 2 100
                              3 SA 76 45 23 7 1 98
                              4 RFD 76 46 23 5 2 99
                              5 TEX 76 40 22 13 1 94
                              6 OKC 76 41 27 5 3 90
                              7 TOR 76 40 27 9 0 89
                              8 CHI 76 40 29 6 1 87
                              9 LE 76 35 29 8 4 82
                              10 HAM 76 34 29 12 1 81
                              11 MIL 76 33 28 8 7 81
                              12 ADK 76 35 33 6 2 78
                              13 CHA 76 31 38 6 1 69
                              14 RCH 76 29 41 5 1 64
                              15 IA 76 23 49 2 2 50

Utica Comets Official Website, AHL Affiliate of the New Jersey Devils
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

It;s all about the process....NY should walk all over the Pens this year. If they win 2 games in this series that will be amazing

Pens waited until there were 10 minutes left in the game to start skating, and it cost them....

But give the Rangers credit, they pretty much dominated....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...