X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    I like Eichel quite a bit as well. He will do just fine...
    I think so. The Sabres have the greatest problem in hockey, too many young scoring and two-way centers. Reinhardt will hold his own with both Mc'Eichel...

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      You are living proof that fans see what they want to see....

That dude from the Rangers was holding onto him for like 10 seconds....
      You are living proof that a Sindy fan will make every excuse they can for that idiot. They showed the replay. He grabbed the guys arm, and dragged him to the ice. Should have been no goal.

FACT!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Rangers are really good this year
        I love both Nash and St. Louis...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Oilers have already started to clean house...Hired the former head of Hockey Canada Nicholson as their CEO...bet you anything this is where Gretzky males his return to the NHL as GM or President.

They really fucking should!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
            You are living proof that a Sindy fan will make every excuse they can for that idiot. They showed the replay. He grabbed the guys arm, and dragged him to the ice. Should have been no goal.

FACT!!

You senile sumbitch, why the hell would Crosby be wanting to hold THE DEFENDER when he's at the crease, trying to get his stick down to possibly score the goal ?!?!?!
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Take 'Em
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2005

Blackhawks in Triple Fucking Overtime!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go Rangers and have an original six Final Series

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                You senile sumbitch, why the hell would Crosby be wanting to hold THE DEFENDER when he's at the crease, trying to get his stick down to possibly score the goal ?!?!?!
                You must not have watched. I hate explaining what happened to fair weather fans. Crosby grabbed the guys arm, dragged him down, and out of the way of the shot. If the guy had remained standing where he was, the puck would have hit him, and been blocked from going in. They replayed it, and the announcers even commented in on it.

Crosby could two hand someone, and they'd take him to the box, and then huddle up, change their minds, and let him out of the box. Just like they did earlier this year. Which, I don't give a fuck what anyone CLAIMS, that has NEVER FUCKING EVER happened, in the history of the NHL!

FACT!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  You must not have watched. I hate explaining what happened to fair weather fans. Crosby grabbed the guys arm, dragged him down, and out of the way of the shot. If the guy had remained standing where he was, the puck would have hit him, and been blocked from going in. They replayed it, and the announcers even commented in on it.

Crosby could two hand someone, and they'd take him to the box, and then huddle up, change their minds, and let him out of the box. Just like they did earlier this year. Which, I don't give a fuck what anyone CLAIMS, that has NEVER FUCKING EVER happened, in the history of the NHL!

FACT!!

You, my friend, have been sucking buggy fumes for too long....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

This conversation can't even be real it is so ridiculous. Buggy fumes...it all makes sense now
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Looks like the Red Wings are acting like their old selves again. By that I mean beating the shit out of the other team's players.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

sid the sis loses again, his gay fan club should be along anytime to explain how it isn't her fault. She only gets credit when they win, no blame when they lose. I'll be glad when the Rangers bounce the bum from the playoffs

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                          sid the sis loses again, his gay fan club should be along anytime to explain how it isn't her fault. She only gets credit when they win, no blame when they lose. I'll be glad when the Rangers bounce the bum from the playoffs
                          I heard a Toronto radio commentator said the Penguins are becoming the San Jose Sharks East, and a talented team that is flawed and cannot win in the playoffs. He said to expect a major retooling this year after they get eliminated...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                            Well, again, NYR are the #1 seed and #1 in the league. Pens are victims of the cap and their own success...trying to make a go of it. If they can push it to a game 6 that would be a success
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I heard a Toronto radio commentator said the Penguins are becoming the San Jose Sharks East, and a talented team that is flawed and cannot win in the playoffs. He said to expect a major retooling this year after they get eliminated...
                              Its not Sidney that is the problem, but Malkin...a poor showing.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Its not Sidney that is the problem, but Malkin...a poor showing.

Oh, it's the RUSSIAN'S fault!

Comment

Working...