X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

So Von should write his own sports column and Nick should get checked for Alzheimers.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      So Von should write his own sports column and Nick should get checked for Alzheimers.
      More like alcoholic brain seizures, you pothead...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        The owner is awesome
        He is, I agree. The problem is the Sabre's middle-management is muddled with assholes that were hired for their business acumen for that side of the house. But they've decided to meddle in the hockey side and it has established the reputation of a Byzantine culture of double-dealing. This didn't go unnoticed by Babcock and was no small part of his decision to go to Toronto to be Canada's hero and native son...

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          More like alcoholic brain seizures, you pothead...
          Weed is good for treating that.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            Weed is good for treating that.
            So is not drinking like I did back then...

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              He is, I agree. The problem is the Sabre's middle-management is muddled with assholes that were hired for their business acumen for that side of the house. But they've decided to meddle in the hockey side and it has established the reputation of a Byzantine culture of double-dealing. This didn't go unnoticed by Babcock and was no small part of his decision to go to Toronto to be Canada's hero and native son...
              Blabcock never had any intention of going anywhere but Toronto.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

Friggin Blackhawks give up 3 goals on 37 seconds and have to go to double OT to tie up the series. It has to be that Original six planetary alignment vs. the Rangers coming together. Need the Rangers to win tonight and the Hawks to pour it on in regulation tomorrow. Getting my money's worth though. Watching baseball at this time of year just sucks anyway. Like watching paint dry in comparison.

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2010

When it comes to baseball , it truly depends on who you are rooting for .
                  ...and yes , I agree , an original 6 Stanley Cup would be wonderful .

Comment

• Take 'Em
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
                    Unfortunately I am a White Sox fan and a Cub Hater, so right now it's all about Stanley Cup playoffs!!!!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                      Unfortunately I am a White Sox fan and a Cub Hater, so right now it's all about Stanley Cup playoffs!!!!
                      Unfortunately , I'm a Blues fan . I have no idea what winning the Stanley Cup feels like . You have that going for you . Winning a Super Bowl ? Yes . The World Series ? Fortunately I'm a Cardinals fan so , Yes , in abundance . NBA Championship ? Not on my radar so I could care less . I completely agree with the Cub-hating . Cheers !

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Green Manalishi

Fake-ass "Original Six"....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          Blabcock never had any intention of going anywhere but Toronto.
                          He definitely wanted Toronto more than anything, but would gladly have gone to Buffaloooo if Rogers didn't step up to his cock...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Some great hockey being played though...

Comment

• Take 'Em
                              Head Fluffer
                              • May 2005

East and West Conference Game 7s!! Great Hockey to be watched each night during the week has been a blast. Now the Rangers and Hawks need to find a way to finish...........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wanna see Kane and the 'Hawks take it, but I think Anaheim wins tonight and goes to the Finals...

I think the Hawks D is too mashed up...

Comment

Working...