X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Unbelievable!!

Thanks for sharing that cool story, POJO...
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      It's a carful of Edmonton fans. Now...I'm thinking...Oh shit...

I don't get murdered...or beat the hell out of...
      Of course not! Oilers fans and Edmontonians in general are great people.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Cool story Pojo, sounds like you had a hell of a night.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine
          and the Stanley Cup will be here, this summer...in little ole Oswego, NY.
          Funny thing, we have 3 local boys that play for the 'Canes. Stanley will be spending more time in Edmonton this summer than if the Oil had won!

No matter what, we win either way... Way to go Cam Ward, our local Sherwood Park hero.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I give the guy my number...and tell him I'm serious...and tell him I'll pay him...he says...and this is word for word..."Look, my wife is sick, hates the games, I can afford it...and we'll just call this a thanks to all the teachers here in Raleigh."

I get a free ticket...again...

Gentlemen...I'm the luckiest fucker on the planet...I shit you not...
            I really fucking hate you, you know that right....

LMFAO....

Good fucking deal bro....

I have to ask...

You forgot my program, didn't you....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

IRT the ceremony, NBC stayed with it for about 15 minutes, didn't quite finish the entire team carrying it around....

I'm glad the disputed goal didn't play a factor in the outcome...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

What a bastard....

Oh well, even the losers get lucky sometimes.

Way to go, bro...
                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Remember the old days when they used to show the party in the locker room, pouring champagne all over each other and such? They dont even do that anymore, thats a drag, I want to see them celebrating, if even for just a bit....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                    Remember the old days when they used to show the party in the locker room, pouring champagne all over each other and such? They dont even do that anymore, thats a drag, I want to see them celebrating, if even for just a bit....
                    Um Bug, they DID go into the locker room, well, on CBC anyway.

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                      I've got a tape...local news coverage of the WINGS 2002 Cup victory.....

A DRUNK Brett Hull....dropping F-BOMBS live on the air.....

PRICELESS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I just don't feel like spending any time online...

but there was a massive party and parade last night...and today...

This town is going crazy...

more on that whenever the fuck I feel like spending the time to write it...

Va...I'll get you a program...they are still selling them at the Eye...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I plopped an 8 hour tape in and set the timer...

the local channels here stayed with the Canes until 1:00 A.M....

including a party in the locker room that was insane...watched it yesterday afternoon before heading down to the celebration...

touched the cup yesterday...pretty awesome...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Va...I'll get you a program...they are still selling them at the Eye...
                            I'm assuming that's the gift shop...

Cool, thanks bro...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yeah...I'll see if I can nab you a coupla shirts as well...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I honestly think The Stanley Cup is such a special, special championship.

Guys playing with injuries that would sideline guys in all other sports (except maybe football) for the season.

The mug itself is so special because it hasn't changed since they added the bottom tiers to the original top.

Makes holding it after such an epic struggle an accomplishment hard to describe, given the history.
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...