X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

And now we find out that Crosby played the last two months of the season with a broken bone in his foot....

Amazing.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I worry about Malkin a bit.

For some of his ilk, it is a very long season.

By the time the post-season rolls around, his heart is just not in it.

I hope he comes around.
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

He admitted that he was really tired, he didn't realize how intense the playoffs would be...

The Russian Super League isn't physical at all, and even their playoffs aren't much different....

He'll improve next year...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SA ME WHO
          Roadie
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          And now we find out that Crosby played the last two months of the season with a broken bone in his foot....

Amazing.....
          That kid quits his whining and he'll leave a lot bigger legacy than just the stats he puts up.

This was definitely a step in the right direction, though. His biting his lip in the last few playoff games was another good sign.

Talent's there. So is heart. Mind's just about there. Other pieces are starting to fit into place. A good off-season and we should still be talking about how Sid led the Pens through this time (and a lot further) next year.

Comment

• SA ME WHO
            Roadie
            • Nov 2004

Anyone got a take on the "no goal" in the Sabres/Rangers game last night that might have a HUGE part to do with the series' outcome?

I watched a quite a few shows, listening to the different opinions. Was there white ice between the goal line and the puck? The WHOLE puck?

I vote good call. Not conclusive. The puck was on it's side and there was clearly white. Just not between the ENTIRE puck and the goal line. At least to these eyes. Anyone else see it/have a call?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sabres Vs. Penguins, OUTDOORS at Ralph Wilson Stadium on January 1, 2008:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Gonna be interesting to see how much they fill that place up....

I've been there once, back in the Bert Jones days for the BALTIMORE Colts.....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It will be interesting to see how many people they get. Since the Sabres' games are sold out, despite the roster hits they've taken, I think they'll be close to a sell out.

And of course there's Canada next door...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Well, there's a big difference between 17,000 and 80,000.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Bumped....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Title edited.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Alright gentlemen...a new season is upon us, and Ovechkin is...well...Ovechkin...

And away we go...

The defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins open up tonight at home against the Rangers...

CAN'T WAIT!!!
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

The Igloo's gonna be rocking when the Cup banner is raised once again !!!

Last year for the Igloo, memories...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yeah Va...I have more than a few...saw my first NHL game there my senior year in high school...

spent way too much money...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Golden AWe
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Capitals have looked very strong on their both games. Watched them through stream. Ovechkin and Semin on the same line is actually working at the moment, last year, way too many giveaways. Knuble and Morrison have scored too, I've been very suspicious on Morrison, but hopefully he manages well. Chris Clark seems better as well. If our D and G keep up, we'll be Stanley Cup candidates.

Saw Chicago and Florida play too, in Helsinki. Watched it on telly, not my fav teams, went to NHL Premiere last year in Stockholm. Both teams didn't look that great, Florida lacks superstars, they've got good players but not grate players. Chicago - they've missed badly on Cristobal Huet, and their D is a question mark overall. Byfuglien is gonna have a grate year, so is Kane.

Btw. I do NHL reports and columns on the finnish media Jatkoaika (biggest hockey website/media in Finland), and a friend of mine, our main NHL writer went to the games and did several interviews. He accidentally saw something people in Toronto wanted to cut for years.

Bryan McCabe's cock
                                Originally posted by Cato
                                Golden, why are you FAT?
                                Originally posted by lesfunk
                                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...