X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
    Excellent news. Barry Bonds is a racist prick. And anyone who thinks he is out for the year because of his knee(s) is sadly mistaken.
    I bet if Bonds were to suddenly become a Yankee, your description of him would become a bit more positive.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by HELLVIS
      There is just no way possible that Bonds could be trying to stall long enough to piss clean. NO WAY!!!
      He's already been tested this year you fucking moron.

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
        I bet if Bonds were to suddenly become a Yankee, your description of him would become a bit more positive.
        Nah, it wouldn't.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll

It's disgraceful that "The Hawk" isn't in the H.O.F. Tremendous talent.
          The best all around player in the game for the better part of the 80's.
          He was yes. I think the few down years he had in the mid 80's hurt him.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
            Foot Soldier
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            He was yes. I think the few down years he had in the mid 80's hurt him.
            Had Dawson played the bulk of his career in N.Y., L.A. or Boston instead of in Montreal he would be in the HOF already.

He got very little national media attention until he went to Chicago in 1987.
            http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• HELLVIS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
              He's already been tested this year you fucking moron.
              By you? Prove it.
              He throws a punch.
              He swings. I duck.
              His fat ass falls...
              Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• HELLVIS
                Foot Soldier
                • Jul 2004

Fairy Bonds is a bitch. How fuckin' many homeruns did he hit per year before his record stealing ( just like McGuire ) season? That's right, he can put the bat on the ball, but it took roids to put the ball out. The only thing Ruth ever needed was a long train/bus/car ride, no sleep, a bottle of whiskey, a couple of whores, and oh yeah...a shot of penicillin! And what position did Ruth play anyway, huh Bill?
                He throws a punch.
                He swings. I duck.
                His fat ass falls...

Comment

• HELLVIS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2004

Here Bill, I'll give you the answer. For the first ten years of her career, she hit less than 30 HRs per year. So, I guess when she hit more than double that one season, I bet it had nothing to do with a juiced ball,bat, or body. Please, You must be joking.
                  He throws a punch.
                  He swings. I duck.
                  His fat ass falls...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I think you meant that he averaged 30HR's per year, right ??

Far be it for me to defend Bonds, but the common belief is that he started with the 'roids around '98 or so....

By the time the '98 season ended, he had 411 HR's, an average of 31 per year...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by HELLVIS
                      Here Bill, I'll give you the answer. For the first ten years of her career, she hit less than 30 HRs per year. So, I guess when she hit more than double that one season, I bet it had nothing to do with a juiced ball,bat, or body. Please, You must be joking.
                      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........He hit 40 plus 4 times while still thin as a rail...........people act like he had absolutely NO power before 2000 when he hit 49(then followed it up with 73). Whatever, he's just another talentless roid user I guess...being the player of the 90's was ALL roids induced...........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

19, 25, 24, 16, 33, 25, 34, 46, 37(strike shortened), 33(strike shortened), 42, 40, 37, 33(injured), 49, 73, 46, 45, 45..........Eat it and smile, bitches! BTW Dave was on roids during last Saturday's show........that "old man" tore the place up!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

The knee injury is degenerative...similar to Bo Jackson when he was injured playing football...

I'd be really...surprised if he can play...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                The knee injury is degenerative...similar to Bo Jackson when he was injured playing football...

I'd be really...surprised if he can play...

Of course as a lifelong hardcore Giants fan(and huge Bonds fan) I want to see him attempt a comeback.......I just don't see how he could ever regularly play the outfield again.

Comment

Working...