Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Flappo should be a webbie.

There I said it.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Is there a fucking point to this nonsense?

Never mind, I don't care anyway...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Well, if you think watching this is gay...

Then I'm ALL gay.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

They both suck. At least Pro wrestlers are athletes. Nascar drivers are just rich people with powerful cars...fuck, I could hang with the Nascar drivers if I had a fast car too. Nascar is far too overrated, MotoGP sport bike Motercycle racing is awesome.
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Julius
              Is NickDFresh a wrasslin fan?

Naw, he's smarter than that.

Wrasslin is fake!
              I most definitely am NOT! Okay, in junior high school I watched wrasslin' once in a while.' Then I found it to be pretty gay. But I didn't know it was literally gay. I remember a scandal in (the early 90s) which WWF wrestlers had to go on the 'casting couch' to get the privilege of rolling around on a mat with other sweaty men...

Ooops, I hope Lardo and Sagebutt aren't reading this post, they're bound to get all worked up and rape their farm animals.

NASCAR is just B-O-R-I-N-G...

Cars go around in a circle for three hours? Highlights of burning cars are cool though.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Julius
                Cathedral is the smartest registered member of this board.

He is not gay.

Whether or not he likes wrestling or NASCAR is not known at this time.

He's pretty sharp though.

Steve Savicki is the least smartest member of this board.

He is indeed gay.
                No, I am not gay in any way, and even though I do follow Nascar, I don't like the gay drivers or anyone who uses the color pink in their paint jobs, lol.

I fucking HATE Wrestling, always have and always will.
                I don't give a shit how buff they are, they're pussies and i could make any one of them cry for mercy as long as i can keep them from getting a grip on me.

But keep in mind that what i was truly a fan of as a kid was REAL stock car racing, not this purpose built, everyone is equal bullshit.
                but it does help fill my need for speed since my ride is not quite done yet.

You think i'm the smartest guy registered her though?
                I gotta say that just isn't true, however i do happen to know a little bit about everything but not a whole lot about one single thing.
                I'm smart enough not to be scammed by Nigerians, i'll give you that, lol.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Ooops, I hope Lardo and Sagebutt aren't reading this post, they're bound to get all worked up and rape their farm animals.

Nope, they're gone. Can't handle being owned by the Army. They finally ran out of gas after 16 pages of repeating themselves ad naseum.

NASCAR is watching people drive 'around the world to the left'....never understood the fixation, besides the SLIGHT chance of seeing a gnarly wreck....
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                    They both suck. At least Pro wrestlers are athletes. Nascar drivers are just rich people with powerful cars...fuck, I could hang with the Nascar drivers if I had a fast car too. Nascar is far too overrated, MotoGP sport bike Motercycle racing is awesome.
                    WRONG!!!!!

You underestimate the required physical condition that it takes a driver to stay in a 110+ degree car for 4 hours fighting G-forces and being able to be competitive.

Plus, Mr. Wrestler never hits the ground doing 170 miles an hour and walks away from it with minor bruises and the occasional broken bone, and the possibility of death.

It's more than rich people with powerful cars, bro.

If you don't like racing then just say that, but don't make an excuse for why you don't like it based on pure ignorance.

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

The thread title lured me in.

Where to start.......

Welp, my interest in both interests' is derived from the all-too familiar "shit you grew up with" deal.

I firmly believe in the aspect of folks hating/not getting/disregarding professional wrestling. It's either there or it isn't....I gave up on trying to enlighten the shit a long time ago. This doesn't mean I think any less of wrasslin' naysayers. That's the end of that.

As far as stock car racing goes, it's changed alot. I still appreciate and understand the premise ingrained at an early age. AMS, Talladega, Darlington....that shit was plugged into my psyche when I was a little kid as well. I've still got the beer can my dad got Bobby Allison to sign.

I gotta give the thread subject matter props....definetely a hotbed of cuntroversy. I applaud hotbeds of cuntroversy, BTW.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Hell, i'm surprised i didn't get into racing myself. My Dad gave it hell for 5 years when i was little.
                        I remember coming home from school many days where he had his 65 Impala torn completely apart and parts hanging from the tree to repaint it car every week, lol.

He used to run at Tri-County Speedway, so like Rustoffa said, it was a childhood influence that never really vanished completely.

I'll say this though, Nascar is well on its way out with all the new shit they have planned in the coming years.
                        But since this is Rusty Wallace and Mark Martin's last year racing I'm not sure how much longer i'll even be interested in it all.
                        Dale Earnhardt Sr. dying took a lot of steam out of me.
                        Looking back on that it was the point where things began to change in racing and i won't follow where it is heading.

When they start running the Cup series in Mexico i'll walk away.
                        The planned expansions are nothing but money grabs and there are points in this country they should be going to instead of Mexico.

Not to mention how the France family keeps buying up the tracks so they can raise ticket prices higher than they already are, like a Monopoly....fucking greed ruins everything i tell ya.

Comment

• sagebrush
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          I most definitely am NOT! Okay, in junior high school I watched wrasslin' once in a while.' Then I found it to be pretty gay. But I didn't know it was literally gay. I remember a scandal in (the early 90s) which WWF wrestlers had to go on the 'casting couch' to get the privilege of rolling around on a mat with other sweaty men...

sorry i dont like nascar or wrestling , nop not worked up sorry
                          Cars go around in a circle for three hours? Highlights of burning cars are cool though.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Toiletbrush, shouldn't you be out sucking black cock, you pseudo racist hillbilly cunt?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• sagebrush
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2005

IMAPUS DICKLICKER YOUR NOT WORTH MY TIME COCKSMOKER !

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Apparently I'm not even worth the time to turn off caps.

Imapus Dicklicker? Doesn't make much sense does it?

And for the love of God... YOU'RE! YOU'RE! NOT YOUR!

Learn to spell, redneck.

CheerS! :bottle:

Comment

Working...