X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by boy, u stupid
    I represent JOE THUNDER. He has given me access to communicate with his supporters from the site. I have been in constant contact with him the last 2 hours. He will be entering the building momentarily. I am not sure who or when he is supposed to fight but I do know he has been anticipating it for some time now. I will make announcements as the informtion comes in. Again, Joe is in route to the MGM and will be entering momentarily.

LMMFAO !!!!

God, this is priceless.

It reminds me of when katydid slipped and fell in a KFC and while she was being wheeled out on a stretcher, she gave her friend her house key and password for the Army to post for her friends that she had been injured.

You've been in CONSTANT CONTACT with him for 2 hours, BUT HE NEVER TOLD YOU WHO, OR WHEN HE IS FIGHTING.

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaFARThahahahahahahah aha
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I represent JOE THUNDER. He has given me access to communicate with his supporters from the site. I have been in constant contact with him the last 2 hours. He will be entering the building momentarily. I am not sure who or when he is supposed to fight but I do know he has been anticipating it for some time now. I will make announcements as the informtion comes in. Again, Joe is in route to the MGM and will be entering momentarily.
      Yeah ... you're not Joe ...

Why doesn't the hotel know asswipe ... it's only happening right outside ... but they have no clue ...

Why is there no Joe Thunder at any hotel there ... and if there is, give me a phone number where I can reach you at ...

He is suppose to be sending a limo ...

You do know he claims he was in Blawnox, Michigan last night, right?

(no such city in Michigan)

And if you represent Joe , and this has been anticipated for a long time, you would know me ...

Joe ... it's a little late dude ... the jig is up ... the news is out ...

You're a douchebag, still in PA ...

Laptops, no matter what you say ... cannot keep the same IP you post from in a different state ... the same as last night ... and Comcast does not service 6 states on the East Coast with the same IP number ...

You see where I'm at ... we see where youre at ...

A representitive would be signed in under "boy, u stupid", on a site where Joe has been banned a half dozen times ... and is a known alcoholic, unemployed racist homo sexual.

Yeah Joe ... that's not too much of a stretch ...

Hey, remember when KATY did the same thing? Someone raced home to sign in this site from the hospital as Katy was near death in the ER, only to be home and posting like 45 minutes later? She had the wherewithall too give someone her user name and password in the nick of tiime?

AND STILL .... ALinChainz ...

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

What time is it in Michigan?

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

7:51pm

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            LMMFAO !!!!

God, this is priceless.

It reminds me of when katydid slipped and fell in a KFC and while she was being wheeled out on a stretcher, she gave her friend her house key and password for the Army to post for her friends that she had been injured.

You've been in CONSTANT CONTACT with him for 2 hours, BUT HE NEVER TOLD YOU WHO, OR WHEN HE IS FIGHTING.

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaFARThahahahahahahah aha

lol ... sorry bro ... I posted the same thing without reading your post ...

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Okay we got ten minutes!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Katydid tripped and fell at KFC?!?!?!
                How did I miss that thread?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Oh yeah ... she tried to blame this young black girl who was mopping, but said no lawyer would take the case ...

BOOM ...right down on her big ass ... and then like the story went ... on a stretcher going into emergency ... with her last breath she thought ...

"please ... somebody ... here's my house key and user name/password ... quickly ... to the Army ... there isn't much time ..."

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

LMAO!
                    Dude, that is funniest thing I have ever heard.

Okay.. one minute to go lol...

Why the hell did I waste my last two days over this bullshit? LOL

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

"IT'S 8PM ... JOEY IS ENTERING THE 1ST STALL AT THE DETROIT METROPOLITAN REST STOP TO DEFEND HIS GLORY HOLE CHAMPEENSHIP"

Comment

• boy, u stupid
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2005

JOE AND HIS TEAM HAVE ENTERED THE BUILDING AND ARE WAITING ON AN APPARENT WHO GOES BY THE USER NAME ALINCHAINZ AT THIS VERY SITE.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          LMAO!
                          Dude, that is funniest thing I have ever heard.

Okay.. one minute to go lol...

Why the hell did I waste my last two days over this bullshit? LOL
                          I don't know ... remember , I wanted it moved out of MAIN ...

Wasted my time also ...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                            Katydid tripped and fell at KFC?!?!?!
                            How did I miss that thread?
                            LMAO

That's what you get for spending all your time in Main

Funny how AL and I were BOTH reminded of the same lameass excuse from Katydid.

Check the IP from that last post of his. Is it identical to Thudner's ??

Hmmmm
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• boy, u stupid
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2005

JOE IS HERE AND READY TO SOLVE A DISPUTE WITH AN OPPONENT WHO GOES BY THE NAME ALINCHAINZ. I HAVE YET TO SPOT THIS OPPONENT.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

JOE AND HIS TEAM HAVE ENTERED THE BUILDING AND ARE WAITING ON AN APPARENT WHO GOES BY THE USER NAME ALINCHAINZ AT THIS VERY SITE.
                                "JOEY .... GET READY TO GARGLE ..."

Hey asswipe ... you said it was going to be a street fight ... now you're entering a building?

Comment

Working...