X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yes,The All Whites Score A Sweet As Goal To Make It 1-1.

One Point Is Better Than None.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Well done!

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by jero
        That litlle crybaby. Our defender boulahrouz kicked him out of the game not so long ago and I can watch it over and over. Take a cold one and have a LOOK

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nY3vNmRUXGU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nY3vNmRUXGU&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
        Sad when you're not up to beating a guy legitimately that you have to go in with the studs up to take him out - thats football though, it happens.

Ronnie does have a tendancy to dive which really spoils his game though. You can't deny he's good, but if he lost the diving he would be up there with the greats of the game.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Woohoo we're 1-0 up!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Neutrals left disappointed as Ronaldo fails to cry
            June 16, 2010 | Posted by John Foster | 0 comments
            Ivory Coast 0 – 0 Portugal

Yersterday’s eagerly-anticipated Group G clash between the Ivory Coast and Portugal in Port Elizabeth did not live up to its billing, as both sides nullified one another as attacking forces, and repugnant superstar Cristiano Ronaldo failed to cry like a big baby, to the disappointment of the watching audience of millions.

The ‘immovable bellend‘ clearly has the potential for world-class tantrums, and many are convinced it is a question of ‘when’ rather than ‘if’ he breaks down in huge sobbing floods of hot tears this World Cup. But despite the Ivorians doing their best to rile the Real Madrid arsehead by a combination of hard tackling and cutting remarks, only once did his lower lip begin to tremble.

‘When [Ronaldo] went down after the tackle by Guy Demel, I was worried that he wasn’t hurt at all,’ said football-lover and Ronaldo-despiser Horace Mendez, “What with him being a massive divey cheat and that. But then when I saw the replay I realised Demel had actually kicked him really hard, which was a great relief.”

Much like quips about Aruna Dindane’s name, the match had potential but never really got going. It was enlivened though by Sven-Goran Eriksson’s lovely white coat, and by Raul Mereiles’s abundant tatoos, which make him look like one of those walls you let the kids do graffiti on so they’ll leave the recycling bins alone.

Either Portugal or the Ivory Coast will get knocked out in the second round by Spain.
            From a recent blog...

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Sesh, I don't think Spain will be in the second round.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                Veteran
                • May 2004

I'm suprised by the Spain result, Spain were my choice before the start of the tournament.

There is a very realistic chance that they won't make the 2nd round now. it's going to be a very close call for them - to quote Sir Alex it's Squeeky Bum time for them.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

When [Ronaldo] went down after the tackle by Guy Demel, I was worried that he wasn’t hurt at all,’ said football-lover and Ronaldo-despiser Horace Mendez, “What with him being a massive divey cheat and that. But then when I saw the replay I realised Demel had actually kicked him really hard, which was a great relief.”

lol

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

For a beautiful moment there when Uruguay scored a penalty those stupid fucking horns stopped.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          For a beautiful moment there when Uruguay scored a penalty those stupid fucking horns stopped.
                          Best part of the game

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's like a kid with a whistle you thinks it's smart to blow it all day every day.

After about 30 mins you say 'Ok that's enough stop that now'.

If they keep doing it after an hour you grab it off them and stamp on it.

That's been nearly a week now.

I wouldn't mind if it was just at the South African games its the fact they do it at every ones.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

all right, you little butt fucked homos...PANZER MARSCH ! ! !

The German is back...I spent a week after my wedding on Rommel's paths in Tunesia. it was great to be in a hotel full of english bulldogs with tattoos on their arms and legs and go to the pool and tell one of these faggots with his liverpool towel on the sunlunger to better get his shit and fuck off where he belongs...while this little french asslicker had to clean my toilet with his toothbrush...

as I am typing this I got a call on my door and receive a bottle of champagne from Holland...I will drink that one exactly in a month from today on...August 17th...

let them come...
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've been on vacation around English during a tournament before and it's not fun, you must be glad to be back in the Fatherland.

Comment

Working...