X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xRgfw7WyjLs&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xRgfw7WyjLs&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

LOL!

I had forgotten about Dida at Celtic, that was completely ludicrous.

For once UEFA were pretty sensible about it.

On 3 October 2007, during Milan's CL group stage match against Celtic FC in Glasgow, Celtic striker Scott McDonald scored the match-winner in the 90th minute to seal a 2–1 victory. As McDonald and his teammates celebrated near the corner flag, 27-year-old Celtic fan Robert McHendry entered the pitch and tapped Dida on the shoulder as he ran past the Milan penalty area. Dida attempted to give chase but after a few steps he suddenly collapsed to the ground, holding the side of his face; he was stretchered off the pitch and substituted. Although McHendry later turned himself in to police and was given a lifetime ban from Celtic Park, Dida was charged by UEFA with breaching rules upholding "loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship," as it was deemed that his injury was feigned. He was consequently punished with a two-match suspension, which Milan promptly appealed.

Dida never publicly commented on the incident or its consequences to the media, but prior to Milan's first home game since the Celtic match, against Empoli on 21 October, he offered a gesture of apology to the fans by pausing to bow to each section of the crowd during warmups, and received a round of applause in response. The next day, UEFA reduced his ban to one match, and he sat out Milan's 4–1 victory over FC Shakhtar Donetsk on October 24.

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

That Dida guy is mental

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4y_FDPmcJY0&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4y_FDPmcJY0&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Portugal Vs. Korea 7-0!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jero
              Portugal Vs. Korea 7-0!
              That score is freakin' crazy. I turned it off in the 20th minute, and it was still 0-0. Portugal was putting on pressure, but it looked like the Koreans were getting their chances as well...

Things must have fallen apart quickly...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Don Corleone
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                That score is freakin' crazy. I turned it off in the 20th minute, and it was still 0-0. Portugal was putting on pressure, but it looked like the Koreans were getting their chances as well...

Things must have fallen apart quickly...
                3 goals in 7 minutes and then another 3 in the last ten minutes. I didn't see the game (I was at work) but I hear Ronaldo was back to his best.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  And the U.S. gets called for a phantom-handball because the shitty newb ref second guessed his own call...
                  "Shitty Newbian ref" LOL!!!

Comment

• Catfish
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Embattled ref to miss upcoming matches
                    Martin Rogers

By Martin Rogers, Yahoo! Sports 5 hours, 59 minutes ago

PRETORIA, South Africa – Controversial referee Koman Coulibaly was left off FIFA’s list for the next batch of World Cup matches following the error that cost the United States a victory against Slovenia.

Yahoo! Sports revealed on Friday that Coulibaly was “highly unlikely” to take any further part in the tournament after being given a poor evaluation by assessors following his decision to disallow Maurice Edu’s 85th-minute goal. FIFA confirmed Sunday that Coulibaly will not play any part in Tuesday or Wednesday’s matches, which will include the USA’s critical Group C finale against Algeria.

Instead, as they step into the arena of Loftus Versfeld Stadium on Wednesday with their World Cup life at stake, the Americans will be officiated by a man who has just witnessed a combat far more brutal than any game in the tournament.

Belgian referee Frank De Bleeckere will prepare himself for the occasion by watching a DVD of the movie “Gladiator” before taking center stage in a game that decides the USA’s destiny – with a victory guaranteed to put the Americans through to the round of 16.

FIFA deliberately assigned De Bleeckere, a highly experienced and respected referee, to this game in response to the storm of controversy that came after the United States’ 2-2 draw with Slovenia. De Bleeckere has been in charge of big matches many times in the past, most notably a Champions League clash between Chelsea and Barcelona in 2006 which came a year after a pair of explosive matches between those European super clubs.

“I don’t look at reputation or anything that has gone before,” De Bleeckere said. “I will watch the previous games of USA and Algeria to help me understand their tactics and work on my positioning. But I will watch ‘Gladiator’ first.”

Referees at the tournament have come under heavy criticism after a series of bad calls compounded by a stubborn refusal to explain their actions publicly.

On Monday, the FIFA referee committee tried to go on a charm offensive by inviting the media to an open day but totally defeated the object of the exercise by refusing to answer questions about specific decisions.

Neither Coulibaly nor Stephane Lannoy – the French referee who erred in sending off Brazil’s Kaka against the Ivory Coast on Sunday – were present. Coulibaly’s assistant, Inacio Candido of Angola, was in attendance.

When asked if the controversy following the Edu no-goal had affected Coulibaly, Candido replied: “A referee is like a player. When they lose an opportunity to score a goal, they put it behind them.”

Comment

• Catfish
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Adios you worthless cunt!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Catfish
                        Adios you worthless cunt!

U know that ass jack was paid off!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the US will still make the next round.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                            3 goals in 7 minutes and then another 3 in the last ten minutes. I didn't see the game (I was at work) but I hear Ronaldo was back to his best.

The poor bastards will be working down a lead mine this time next week...

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Anyone annoyed by the vuvuzela horns during the tournament?

Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

what horns?
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...