X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    first, no need to explain "fag voice" here, as we all know it's your natural voice and second, what's wrong to love winners?

and our "lions" here...if this team that I just saw boring me against paraguay (felt asleep during the second half) is the best you got in the last 40 years...well...don't show us the worst...you are cursed for "winning" the title with a goal that never was and will never win anything again...
    "Fag voice mode on" there's nothing wrong to love winners (funny you call your country winners, because I can't remember DDR ever won something), but to love the way Germany plays football is just the same as Hagar made Van Halen

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
      "Fag voice mode on" there's nothing wrong to love winners (funny you call your country winners, because I can't remember DDR ever won something), but to love the way Germany plays football is just the same as Hagar made Van Halen
      I was born in "west berlin"

and the van hagar comparism is a foul even for your poor dutch standards but to keep it up...brazil is van halen then, germany van hagar and holland...well van ga y cherone...I start to like your comparism...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• kentuckyklira
        Veteran
        • Sep 2004

My god, you love German football?? WHAHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAA. It proofs that Aussies don't know nothing about the game. Don't forget, the only reason why Australia is there is because of a DUTCH coach
        Orange is gay!

Well, at least your team made it to the world cup this time!

:p :p
        http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Well to start with, the Van Halens are Dutch. So I'm the only one who can make comparism. I say the power of the first album (attack from the first second) is Dutch. After that: who cares.

Don Leo Beenhakker is doing a great job first half! 0-0 against Sweden is pretty good. The play like the Germans "keep it locked"

Man I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Comment

• Wawazat
            ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Dan
            Jero,so The AllWhites need a Dutch coach to get them to the next World Cup then?
            As a matter of fact, every team needs a dutch coach.

Coaches are the dutch export item #2

#1 is fake tomatoes
            Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
              Orange is gay!

yeah man, to wait 8 years is a long long time!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Orange is gay!

Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  You like that huh Natra?
                  I wonder if you still be laughing in a couple of weeks.

Comment

• jero
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Orange is gay!

I know! Thos Ivorian Coast fags are going to lose big time

Comment

• Wawazat
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

I know! Thos Ivorian Coast fags are going to lose big time
                      Ivory Coast giving Argentina a really hard time

priceless

fucking great game
                      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Don Corleone
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                        England will win the World Cup?

My arse!

They shat themselves against Paraguay and the depth of quality (i.e. lack of) showed in their substitutions.

They can`t take the heat.

They will bottle it as usual.
                        They'll finish runners up in the group, and go out in the 2nd round to Germany.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• trueblue
                          Groupie
                          • Feb 2006

hey Jero, i really do love German football and Bayern Munich is my favourite club...btw, you have every reason to be bitter and resentful of the fact that Germany usually beats Holland everytime they face off in major competitions...and you have never won the World Cup, so the U-21 team's triumph must seem like a whole lot to the average Dutch fan.... but take heart buddy, as the Dutch writers aren't tiring of pointing out that playing ON German soil has been good for your Orange team...Holland's '74 WC runners-up place (after loss against, who else?? Germany) and the Euro '88 victory, were both in Germany...

(West) Germany used to be 'FDR' pre-89, not DDR btw...and to say that Guus Hiddink is the "only" reason we Aussies made it to the World Cup is a lot like saying that the "only" reason Holland never won the WC is that you never had a foreign coach yourselves..your countrymen did a lousy job of coaching your national team...i reckon the Socceroos are gonna be dangerous all the way and beat Japan in the first game....
                          Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm constantly amazed at the choices other dudes make----DLR

Comment

• trueblue
                            Groupie
                            • Feb 2006

hey Jero, i really do love German football and Bayern Munich is my favourite club...btw, you have every reason to be bitter and resentful of the fact that Germany usually beats Holland everytime they face off in major competitions...and you have never won the World Cup, so the U-21 team's triumph must seem like a whole lot to the average Dutch fan.... but take heart buddy, as the Dutch writers aren't tiring of pointing out that playing ON German soil has been good for your Orange team...Holland's '74 WC runners-up place (after loss against, who else?? Germany) and the Euro '88 victory, were both in Germany...

(West) Germany used to be 'FRG' (in English acronyms) pre-89, not DDR btw...and (East) Germany used to be 'GDR'....and to say that Guus Hiddink is the "only" reason we Aussies made it to the World Cup is a lot like saying that the "only" reason Holland never won the WC is that you never had a foreign coach yourselves..your countrymen did a lousy job of coaching your national team.i reckon the Socceroos are gonna be dangerous all the way and beat Japan in the first game....
                            Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm constantly amazed at the choices other dudes make----DLR

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Hey trueshit,

Don't take it seriously , it's just about how football fans approach each other. If you like German football it's ok by me!
                              I hope Guus will lead your team of butchers to the 2nd round. We will anyway. The reason why we don't want to have a foreign coach is because we know how to play the game. Though we don't win much, I think it's the most attractive way of playing. And to remind you, we allways lose on penaltys.
                              Last edited by jero; 06-11-2006, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• BOMBER
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Oct 2004

Only 24 hours until Australia begin the march to glory.
                                Load up on us now guys,it's destiny.

(then I woke up)

Comment

Working...