X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

try hitting refresh wawazat...then let me know...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

I bet France 1:1 Korea the other day. I don't want my countrymen to go much farther through: if there's one team that doesn't desserve it, that's the "Blue".
      I don't give a fuck about Korea either.
      I'm looking forward to seeing the 1/8s and the rest - everything is more or less set now.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

something was wrong with the site...

YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH....

not twins...but better than I think...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

A pro swiss team perhaps?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Go Brazil!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Wow

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Can you ever have much of this chick?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

The answer is no...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    A pro swiss team perhaps?

Wow! What a FINE pair...

FCB = Football Club (de) Bâle, I think. Bale, on the northwest edge of Switzerland. Basel.

And yes, go Brasil!! This is what we call nice "mussel-level" panties in French. Mussel... one more word for the pussy nicknames thread.
                    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

definately not...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

it's like a rock concert...

check out the kid in front of her...lmfao...

lesson of life...

soccer style...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

There's something about this girl's eyes...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

In real news...lmfao...France up on Korea 1-0...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Yes. I'm half-right for the moment.

The French commentators are so gaga that I put my TV on mute mode.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

lawd....

Comment

Working...