X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wawazat
    ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Exactly for the love of the game.

I follow Brasil for many years now, watch their qaulifikation matches for World Cup on tv, most everything i can get.

The other thing i like is to follow the Champions League

I´m not at all interested in the German League, it´s boring shite.

proof: all of the 3 swiss geeks not able to make 1 goal yesterday play in Germany.
    Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat

proof: all of the 3 swiss geeks not able to make 1 goal yesterday play in Germany.
      Well we got the striker of Arsenal (van Persie) the sriker of Chelsea (Robben) the striker of Man United (van Nistelrooij) and the striker of Feyenoord (Kuyt). Not one goal against the 9 of Portugal.
      What a fags!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jero
        ahh just let me! Life is bitter for me these days. But this thread makes it a little better! But to compare us to Sammy Hagar is the beginning og WW111

How's everybody doing?
        I cry from heavy laughing whenever I open this thread...for the love of the game...

and LMFAO @ wawazat "wer hat's erfunden?" ...classic...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Grant
          Sniper
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          Damn this fucking sport!

There was NO penalty kick in the end of Italy-Australia! I've just seen the replay... Dammit!

May the ref and all those fags who still keep video from football stadiums agonize in abominable pains!
          That "penalty" has polarised our nation.

To go out in such a way is like copping a bagging in the gut.

I'm confident we woud've beaten the Azzurri in extra time. We controlled the 2nd half after that Italian was red-carded and had plenty of subs in store. The Italians would've gotten tired.

We had still so much more to prove and it's disappointing at the way we were kncoked out with 12 bloody seconds to go. The ref needs his bloody head examined to give such a cheap penalty at that point in time!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

First up the Italian shouldn't have been sent off that was a yellow card.

Secondly looking at the penalty again it was a bit soft but he was definitely obstructed. Maybe it should have been an indirect free kick?

As far as Australia winning in extra time it looked more like going to penalties.

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
              That "penalty" has polarised our nation.

To go out in such a way is like copping a bagging in the gut.

I'm confident we woud've beaten the Azzurri in extra time. We controlled the 2nd half after that Italian was red-carded and had plenty of subs in store. The Italians would've gotten tired.

We had still so much more to prove and it's disappointing at the way we were kncoked out with 12 bloody seconds to go. The ref needs his bloody head examined to give such a cheap penalty at that point in time!
              The Aussies played like us! No spirit. Thats what you get when you hire a Dutch coach these days

Comment

• Grant
                Sniper
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                First up the Italian shouldn't have been sent off that was a yellow card.
                I can agree with that.

Obstructed? He might as well jump!

Comment

• Grant
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2005

The Aussies played like us! No spirit. Thats what you get when you hire a Dutch coach these days
                  Yeah we were a tad earie this time round. We needed our subs in 2nd half when needed, dunno why Guus didn't bring them all on.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe he was playing for penalties so was saving them for ET?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ronaldo set to play

Tuesday 27 June 2006

Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo looks set to play in Saturday's quarter-final clash against England despite limping out of the 1-0 win against Holland.

Team doctor Henrique Jones believes the Manchester United star has an 80 per cent chance of playing in the game and expects him to return to full training on Thursday or Friday.

Ronaldo had to be substituted in the first half of the Dutch game after being caught on the thigh by Khalid Boulahrouz and was replaced by Simao Sabrosa as Portugal went on the win the bad-tempered match 1-0.

Portugal are already without Deco and Costinha, who were both sent off in a game which saw 16 yellow cards and four dismissals.

Ronaldo said of his injury: "I don't think it's serious. I took two hits. I tried to stand for 15 minutes but my leg started to swell and I had to leave.

"This is football. I'm used to it. Obviously I would have liked to help my team-mates. I started the game very well and I thought I could have a great match. But my team-mates had a great game and I have to congratulate them.

"Every game from now is a final. I hope it's a great game of football (against England). I want both teams to finish the match with all 11 players - then it will be a good game."

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Grant
                        Yeah we were a tad earie this time round. We needed our subs in 2nd half when needed, dunno why Guus didn't bring them all on.
                        Didn't understand it either!!:confused:

Comment

• Grant
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2005

And we all know the Italians have a great record streak when it comes to shootouts.

Comment

• Grant
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2005

Didn't understand it either!!:confused:
                            Guus did that few times. He would bring on subs within last 10-15 mins of ordinary time, even against Japan when we down 1-0.

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Maybe Guus was already on Vodka?

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                I cry from heavy laughing whenever I open this thread
                                Keep laughing brother, in a few days it's over!

Comment

Working...