• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Damn...

LSU blowing them out...interesting...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Yahoo is conducting a poll on the incident:

Poll Results

Question: Does the penalty fit the foul?

Thanks for voting!

63959 votes since Dec 30 2005

Certainly 64% 40662 votes

No way 36% 23297 votes

Comment

• TLR
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

Yep. Taking it to 'em with Flynn getting his first career start under center for the Tigers. Interesting indeed...

Comment

• TLR
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2004

I guess that poll lends some insight into the majority of the public's feelings about Kobe, huh?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yeah...but Al...

you and I both know that people...including you and I...are in general tainted towards not liking Kobe...of course that poll is going to say it fits...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Of course we are, but that being said, being sports fans, we can also seperate being an asshole on and off the court, and whether said athlete's performance get's him a pass.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Kobe is not an easy guy to like, given the media spin.

But truth is we will never, ever know what happened in Denver, other than Kobe intended to cheat on his wife.

Anyone famous enough to have a lego replica made of you, is a target first and last.

Who are we to make assumptions about what kind of gold-digging he must endure? How many people are committing adultery at this moment? How many at this site? Yeah, I thought so...
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I'm not sure if we won't ever know ... from all accounts I read ... we have apretty good idea ... he just got caught is all and this chick fell for whatever he was selling.

He knew some shit was up because he ran downstairs from that hotel to talk to cops who had not even approached him yet.

He did what hundreds of these guys do, he banged some hottie that was up for it, Kobe got busted and made his wife look bad.

The buying of the expensive rock and making it public was all for show.

He just got caught, I bet he's way more careful next time.

He should have never married so young, his parents warned him not to.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

lmfao...I don't care who's cheating on this site or not...

the next time someone here who's cheating becomes a spokesperson that influences kids...let me fucking know...

it makes me sick that these fuckers do the wrong thing while taking that much money...and then acting like they are role models to get more money...

but I don't have to like the fucking guy for being a dirtbag...I'm sure as fuck not religious or even that moral...

but the guy is a piece of shit...period...and I'd just assume piss on his jersey...then see someone wear it...

but hey...it's all about the game right...

whatever...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

it makes me sick that these fuckers do the wrong thing while taking that much money...and then acting like they are role models to get more money...

Good point.

He has paid a price though...hypocritical pc media has made sure of that
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

He's paid the price?

Okay...he's still married...

He just got paid what...90 million over 6 years?

He's getting his endorsement back...bigger than before...

yeah...he's paid a price alright...

horseshit...

but that's all nuts and bolts...

he's not the first...and won't be the last...

but like I said...I don't have to fucking like him...

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Just happened to catch it on Sportscenter this morning. He deserves the 2 game suspension. Though I really don't care because I hate basketball with a passion.
                          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

lmfao...

does anyone like basketball anymore?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I watch the Pistons religiously ... but not other games ... not like I used to.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I just watched the 1987 All-Star game...anyone that thinks this game today...is anything close to that game 20 years ago...doesn't know shit...

Comment

Working...