X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Shouldn't you be getting ready for Red Sox season ??
    Well, now that Theo is back and the Red Sox ship has righted itself (yeah, sure) I suppose I will...

Now that you mention it, the first vendors meeting is in about a month and a half...giddyup!
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Who stickied the fucking Soccer thread anyways...

what the fuck is this forum...

the World's Locker Room????

WTF...

we don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOCCER...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm gonna' start a "The Hottest 6'4" WNBA Lesbian" thread.

Can't I have a sticky?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Who stickied the fucking Soccer thread anyways...
          I would never rat on any of my fellow mods...

But I can tell you it wasn't me....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I would never rat on any of my fellow mods...

But I can tell you it wasn't me....

Guess that leaves that butt dart AL.

Figures.

And why the FUCK would you need to STICKY this thread?

As if......

I'd bump this bitch on a daily basis if need be just to remind you worthless stumps who's at HOME this week
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

WNBA Lesbian

The epitome of "redundant"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental

I think I need to start a thread in the SAMFBC bitching about the mods in this forum...

Don't forget to mention I haven't started a thread in Fan Forum in over a week....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

And that is what's called a HAT TRICK in thread spamming...

3 unanswered useless faggot posts from me in a row......

Go Hawks.

[ I hit the bottle and the ganj early today, too ]

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    And that is what's called a HAT TRICK in thread spamming...

3 unanswered useless faggot posts from me in a row......
                    Like I already didn't have 25 other reasons why to can you as a mod...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Like I already didn't have 25 other reasons why to can you as a mod...
                      LMMFAO

I'll drink to that.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Um...if everyone was going against the Broncos...wouldn't that make them the underdogs in Vegas?

yes...

and last I knew...they are the favorites...aren't they?
                        No, that wasn't my point. Everyone I know (as always) including a lot of the media doesn't ever give them a chance. It's always "they don't have a team" or "they lucked out" never any credit for how, why and what they accomplish.

One dude was already telling me that we should feel so lucky that Pitts knocked off The Colts for us cos that now gived us a "better chance."

I'm like WTF??? A "better chance?" Now we're playing the team WHO FUCKING BEAT THE COLTS!!!

Dunno if that makes any sense?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Aiiight Poj,

One of your old boys just summed it up perfectly.

Mr. Rod Woodson just said that Denver 'tis a team that has flown under the radar all season long and nobody paid any attention to them. It was Indy this, Kansas City that and San Diego this... Yet, there they (Denver) were winning game after game and now they're one game away from The Super Bowl.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                            Dude. Find where I said that they lost because of poor officiating. I went out of my way to make sure the first thing I said was that the Broncos deserved to win.

What dont you get here?

Or are you just trying the 'can't get no respect' angle?
                            PA,

I wasn't yappin' about you at all. I guess I just vent on here after all of the arguing I do at work and with people I know.

I could give a fuck about "respect" cos the only way that's earned 'tis by winning it all.

So seriously, I apologize for even insinuating yourself with those comments.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MAX
                              Aiiight Poj,

One of your old boys just summed it up perfectly.

Mr. Rod Woodson just said that Denver 'tis a team that has flown under the radar all season long and nobody paid any attention to them. It was Indy this, Kansas City that and San Diego this... Yet, there they (Denver) were winning game after game and now they're one game away from The Super Bowl.
                              Now I don't mean to throw this out there...

but if Denver was flying under the radar at 13-3 (and I know...I've been hearing this a lot from the Denver fans this year...and yeah...I have TO damn many friends that are Bronco fans), which is a bit ridiculous by the way (I'll get to that in a moment), THAN the Steelers were OFF the radar...in particular, after they lost 3 in a row...

Now...I can tell you this...

the Colts and the Patriots were the big blips on the radar...BECAUSE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!! The Pats...being the 2 time defending champs...have a place in all this...and the Colts...starting off 13-0...well..that's more or less a story in itself...don't you think?

The Broncs...and some media are saying how the Broncs are far under the media watch...but I've heard the "When will Plummer explode," "Plummer has turned the corner," "Look at all those Browns playing well on the DLine," "Wonderful Offensive Line always," "Mike Anderson, Tatum Bell, Ron Dayne," as much as ANY story in football.

You see...the Steelers on a place of importance...were located somewhere behind Cincinnati...and above...well...maybe Jax...

Pittsburgh only won against Cincy because of Palmer being hurt...

Pittsburgh only won against Indy because (insert any of Peyton's excuses)...

But when it's all said and done...that's the media talking. The bottom line here is what the coaches think...and I can guarantee you...there isn't a coach planning in either AFC locker room that thinks the "other team" flew under the radar. To be honest here Max...which team...in the back of their minds...might be saying..."I'm glad it's them, and not..."

and which team is just damn glad to be showing their chops?

Seriously?

If there is a team that's realistically feeling like they aren't getting their props...I'm guessing it's the team that made it to the Championship game last year...and have since been forgotten because they don't have a flashy receiver...or primary running back that actually started in college...or an overly dominant line...or a QB with experience...or a coach that wins the big game...or a secondary that's second rate...or an aging DLine...or overrated linebackers...or 'can't win 3 on the road to get to the Super Bowl..."

You know...the actual dogs in this game...

So...flying under the radar is really a state of mind for the media to banter about...

because trust me on this...there isn't a team on the planet that has a bigger chip on their shoulder than the team that lost to Indy last week because there's no way in hell they could win...

oh wait...they did...

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Ok and fair enough with a lot of what you just said.

However, once The Steelers started gaining a bit of momentum, all of "The Bus will make his final stop in his hometown" talk began. I'll also agree about Indy. Fuck, I argue with so many people about that one it's ridicules.

Indy already thought they won The Super Bowl prior to the regular season's conclusion.

Trust me cos I take NOTHING away from Pittsburgh. They are one heck of a team and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't scared shitless this week playing them. They got it going on and especially with all of this "road team" stuff.

Of course I think The Broncos are saying "I'm glad it's Ptts and not Indy" cos it's now at home.

Regardless and from my point of view, this is becoming one of those "what if?" scenerios. Both Pitts and Den are pretty well matched up equally on both sides of the ball. So, who's to say that had The Steelers lost to Indy that we couldn't have knocked them off ourselves in the dome? I mean, they've been our playoff monkey for two years now. The talk this week 'tis reminding me of when we played ATL instead of The Viqueens in '98.

Fuck, ATL beat the shit out of Cunningham, Moss, Carte and co, yet we (Bronco fans) got the "Oh, you got lucky" bullshit.

Now, back to Pittsburgh...

They had that stellar season last year so they've gotten more credit and rightfully so this season. I just keep hearin' Donkey's this and what have you. You know?

Regardless, I respect the fuck out of Pittsburgh and what they did last week 'tis and will be truly legendary. My hats off to them.

I think this Sunday cannot fucking get here soon enough.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...