X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    I've never seen a call like that picked up though...

either or...Panthers back in this game...
    Yeah, that was fucking weird. I thought the reason Smith had such a hole to run through was because the flag was on the field already, and they knew it would be called back. Oh well....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Bettis holding the Hunt Trophy...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Carolina's D can't stop Seattle...so this should get plenty ugly...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Where the fuck did they get this team of officials from, the school for the blind?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Compared to most in the playoffs...this group is doing a great job...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't know, they seem to be a little whistle-happy for a championship game. That block looked legit to me.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Not so much surprised at Seattle playing well, as at the poor play of the Panthers.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is everybody on a halftime beer run, or just shocked shitless that the Seahawks are leading?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    Not so much surprised at Seattle playing well, as at the poor play of the Panthers.

Et tu, Brutus? ya fucking tool

How about this ....

Our D has shut down the kitties, and our Offense has handed the pussies their jocks thus far.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

And Little Stevie Smith is crying over being quadruple-teamed.....

Waaaaaa.

LMMFAO

See ya in the 4th...

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

20-7 come on Seahawks keep it up, Always nice to see a team that has never made it before, make it to the Promised Land
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Is everybody on a halftime beer run, or just shocked shitless that the Seahawks are leading?

Hey,

I've been hearing smack, and listening to how we're going to get donkey-punched for weeks in this thread.............

*carolina crickets chirping*

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Et tu, Brutus? ya fucking tool

How about this ....

Our D has shut down the kitties, and our Offense has handed the pussies their jocks thus far.....

lmao ...

Just thought the Panties would show up a little tougher than they are.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Hey,

I've been hearing smack, and listening to how we're going to get donkey-punched for weeks in this thread.............

*carolina crickets chirping*
                              Yeah.... where is Blueturk anyway?

I hope he donates his $25.00 to a puke who opposes Chimp.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I don't think anyone saying the Panthers were going to win...are actually Panther fans...lmfao...

Comment

Working...