X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

NFL Official has rock thrown through window

Rock My World! Vandal Tosses Stone Through Window of NFL Official Who Make Controversial Interception Call - It was a nice, quiet evening in Stockton, California last Monday about 10 pm when someone threw a grapefruit-sized rock through a plate-glass window at Pete Morelli's home. Random teen vandalism? A disgruntled student from the high school where Morelli is principal? Maybe, or maybe it has to do with the fact that in his spare time Morelli is an NFL referee and just happened to be the guy who reversed an apparent Pittsburgh interception against Indianapolis Sunday. Although the Steelers went on to win the game anyway, the NFL made the unusual move this week of admitting that Morelli made a mistake with the call. Apparently, some pro football fan agrees. NFL security officials and Stockton police are investigating, although Peyton Manning has already been eliminated as a suspect because the rock actually made it to the intended window...

Here's the rock...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Damn, he stole my punchline.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Here's old school for you VA...

my dad was saying that the Colts should cut Manning because...and I quote...

"He ain't good for shit..."
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

He's a good man.....

I guess it's better than what my Dad always used to tell me....

"You know that Stewart's a fag, don't ya ??"
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

The victim fortunately wasn't at home at the time......

He had an appointment with his optomotrist.

Lasik

$299 an eye now......
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...