Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I think Collins would do very well in Arizona...of course...I think ANYONE could do well in Arizona with Boldin and Fitzgerald...Denny Green has to be licking his chops...

If Manning would be brought along appropriately...he could be a good one...

but the Giants are taking the Colts approach of starting him from the get go...

We'll see...they do have some okay skill positions...with Toomer and Hilliard...they aren't great...but they are good...

they have Barber...who fumbles or not...will gain you some yards...and their line doesn't completely suck...almost...but not completely...

So he could have some success...

Chances are, his head will end up somewhere in the fourth row of their first home game...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Barber STINKS. I should know, I had him on my fantasy team. 2 TD's and 6 fumbles lost (8 fumbles altogether). That should tell you right there that he's done. He also led the league in fumbles by a non-QB in 2002 as well.

He was a great player up to 2002, but he is D-O-N-E done. As an Eagles fan, I hate the Giants, but you know what, watching him on TV is brutal if you're just a neutral fan. He doesn't even gain yards anymore. I swear every time I saw him on TV he was gaining like 2 yards a carry and getting stopped by a D-Lineman.

Message to the Giants: cut him! RB is the easiest position to replenish in my opinion. Effective RB's are constantly popping up in the later rounds of the draft. Brian Westbrook, Terrell Davis, Jamal Lewis are examples.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I totally disagree...I think anyone playing fantasy knows how difficult it is to find a consistent Running Back...and Lou...you are misconstruing my sentiments here...

trust me on this...there are far more worse running backs than Tiki Barber out there...a ton more...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

You look at the Browns situation with Couch...they never had a back who could go North and South...and Couch paid for that...

generally speaking...if Tiki doesn't fumble the ball...he will do that for you...

He had 1200 yards last year...and nearly 500 yards RECEIVING the ball...on 70 catches...

as a matter of fact...he's had an average of 70 catches 4 years running...

Looking at REAL football, and not fantasyland...you don't just cut a guy who's gaining nearly 1300 yards rushing a year...catching 70 balls...and gaining 500 for you through the air...that's a guy that can move the chains...which Manning is going to desperately need...

Comment

Working...