• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Brett
    I'm sick of the Suns
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Jesus...at least post a picture of a GOOD player for Phoenix...and not one of the dependants...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

I'm sick of the Suns, so I guess I'm tired of that series too...should have been eliminated by the Lakers....should have been eliminated by the Clippers. Now running around at 2-2 in another series they have no business winning.

:p I'm sick of the NBA, PERIOD, and it's not because the Pistons have given up and don't give a fuck. I'm sick of the underlying soap opera of the players/DIVAS, musical chairs coaching changes, jacking up the price of beer (and mixed drinks) at the stadiums, bad ref calls and general bullshit! I laugh when folks talk about the NFL being full of drama queens...pro basketball is full of "Terrell Owens" type crybabies (and yes, SHEED is one of the main criers I must admit begrudgingly).

I just want to see a return to the love of the game, not the hype.

Btw, how was the current NBA Champions Spurs able to escape the severe tongue-lashing for giving up and choking? They played, they choked, they GOT AWAY WITH IT. They were the 'Golden Child', the most on the line than any other team and was 'ordained' to repeat!
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Well they talk about Bell's appearance last night, like he was fucking Willis Reed. Give me a break, far greater players have played hurt in playoff games...why Raja Bell showing up last night matters so much is beyond me....but whatever. I guess it's a story.

The Suns won their biggest game of the playoffs so far without him, so how fucking valuable could he be.

In that game they won, the Suns were inspired to win because of Bell and what he had given them. They didn't want to go down in that way and rose to the challenge.

Call it circumstantial , but it is the truth.

This team is propelled by guts and teamwork, and may just make it to the Finals, even if they lose the next game.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Jesus...at least post a picture of a GOOD player for Phoenix...and not one of the dependants...

Ok, Ok.

Stop already.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes he gave them an illegal, flagrant clothesline...something every team should celebrate. A cheap attempt to injur the other team's best player. Woohoo!! And the NBA wonders why they have lost touch with most sports fans, and why most view the players as prima donnas and thugs.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Switch84

Btw, how was the current NBA Champions Spurs able to escape the severe tongue-lashing for giving up and choking? They played, they choked, they GOT AWAY WITH IT. They were the 'Golden Child', the most on the line than any other team and was 'ordained' to repeat!
                Because there isn't a more quiet and unassuming team in the league...the don't have a giant ass on their team...that spends the off days sticking his foot in their mouths...

Besides...nobody on the East gives a shit about the Spurs...

and they lost to a team that was deemed their equal...since they lost to a team that shared their record...

They lost...and nobody was surprised...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You know why....because people don't care about the Spurs. They're boring. Their best player has ZERO personality on or off the court.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                    In that game they won, the Suns were inspired to win because of Bell and what he had given them. They didn't want to go down in that way and rose to the challenge.

Call it circumstantial , but it is the truth.

This team is propelled by guts and teamwork, and may just make it to the Finals, even if they lose the next game.
                    This team has a way of making others play shitty over stretches...and it isn't with their D...

it's strange...it's almost like other teams get lulled into looking past them...

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Yes he gave them an illegal, flagrant clothesline...something every team should celebrate. A cheap attempt to injur the other team's best player. Woohoo!! And the NBA wonders why they have lost touch with most sports fans, and why most view the players as prima donnas and thugs.

:eek: What really sucks is the Championship series may consist of the two teams that have the biggest Kobe haters...Raja "Thug Nation" Bell and Shaquille "Fatty Mc Nasty" O'Neal!

Get ready to HURL, Brett...
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here's the thing, I dislike Raja Bell so much as a person, I'd rather see Fatty win than that douche bag. Now that's saying something. Plus I'd like to see Pat Riley win again.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Brett...I will keel over dead...if I see you rooting for the Heat...lmfao...

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh that's not going to happen, I'm not rooting for anyone, I just hate a lot of people this year. I only root for one team.

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Brett...I will keel over dead...if I see you rooting for the Heat...lmfao...

:eek: Or the Pistons, for that matter! Detroit did end the Lakers' reign (lol, Spurs choked for the West ) in '04! I thought you'd be glad to see my Boys apparent self-destruction?

Call me what ya want (just don't call me collect), but I'm hanging with my team and I'm keeping hope ALIVE! If I'm jamming with the band aboard the TITANIC, then so be it.

Buwhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
                              Last edited by Switch84; 05-31-2006, 07:07 PM.
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

I'm hanging with my team and I'm keeping hope ALIVE! If I'm jamming with the band aboard the TITANIC, then so be it.

91-78 PISTONS!!!

Ah, ah, ah, ah!! Stayin' ALIVE! Stayin' ALIVE! ah, ah, ah, ah!
                                Stayin' ALIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...