Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

He happens to be right.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
      Your a fag. I hope I can meet you one day to murder you.
      Name the time and place... I'll be there.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• cwsmith17
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

ZahZoo you have got to realize that anyone can be a David Lee Roth fan. Who cares if your 100 years old and witnessed the jazz age?

Comment

• Lou

Someone says they're going to CRY at seeing a Van Hagar show, and particularly some pussy solo Hagar song.

CRY folks. You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lube, who cares? Why would it affect your life one way or the other what someone else does?

Comment

• Lou

Why are you gonna cry too when Van Hagar comes to the Staples Center?

I don't care what some Spammy fan does, I just can't help but be amazed. kennyboy joked about them crying during When It's Love, and now someone literally says he's gonna cry during the show. I can't believe that Spam fans are really that bad. You're gonna tell me you don't find this laughable? Yeah right.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
                ZahZoo you have got to realize that anyone can be a David Lee Roth fan. Who cares if your 100 years old and witnessed the jazz age?
                I never said you can't be a Dave fan if you were too young to have experienced it... I just poke fun at those who talk with such authority about something they were too young to have experienced.

So tough boy... You threatened my life. I'm calling you on it. Time and place anywhere in the country... name it. No joke...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Zahzoo I've tried this it doesn't work. I even made it easy for Louie, I was actually going to be driving right through Philly, but he never responded my offer to be Mr. Tough Guy to my face.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No Lube, it's that I don't really think about it or care. You have a lot of fucking issues dude, so of course everything that everybody does bothers you.

Comment

• Lou

Brett I have no interest in wasting my time meeting you. I'm not trying to be a tough guy, you just irritate the shit out of me.

Comment

• VH LINKS SUCKS
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                        Zahzoo I've tried this it doesn't work. I even made it easy for Louie, I was actually going to be driving right through Philly, but he never responded my offer to be Mr. Tough Guy to my face.
                        Hey fag boy, I'll meet you face to face! Everyone else here thinks your
                        shit and you continue to post here, go figure. And saying shit to Lou like that proves what kind of a jagoff you really are! You fucking pussy.

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          Brett I have no interest in wasting my time meeting you. I'm not trying to be a tough guy, you just irritate the shit out of me.
                          Great the feeling is so mutual it's not even funny. Of course you don't want to say it to my face, you're a puss. I give you the perfect opportunity, but you'd rather hide behind your keyboard. I have no desire to meet some tool in Philly on my vacation either, but you seem to have a lot to say to me and about me, so why not say it to my face?

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

It's on like donkey kong!
                            (mad props to Catfish)

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
                              Hey fag boy, I'll meet you face to face! Everyone else here thinks your
                              shit and you continue to post here, go figure. And saying shit to Lou like that proves what kind of a jagoff you really are! You fucking pussy.
                              "This is Homo. The only way I know"
                              LMFAO
                              This is a passionate human being!!

Lou is cool and so are you!!!

LOL

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

Well Brett, i was born in 68, and i seen the mighty VH in 1984 also. The only reason i go to the links is for amusement only. VH back in the day stood for kickass music and partying. I know these guys are not twentysomething anymore. You can always drop the wildlife but keep the fucking music rocking and on the edge, and you wouldn't have pussy fans wanting to cry over your songs. Remember this, Ed rights the music but Sammy writes the gay ass lyrics to them. And another thing, Was it my imagination or did Ed say after Sammy left that he hated Sammy's lyrics. I think him and Al were pissed about the song Amsterdam. Weren't they born there and felt like the lyrics degraded the place?

Comment

Working...