X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Was he down here?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I'm sure Roeth doesn't have anything to worry about in the hummer department...lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Good shot of where Ben's bike, and his head, made contact with the car...
        He's one lucky motherfucker. An inch or 2 more to the left and he'd be a fucking vegetable.... if not dead.

Get ready for the Roethlisberger Clause in all future professional sports contracts.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

No doubt...and now we'll get to hear about Winslow...and Jayson Williams...

on and on and on...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Was he down here?
            Yeah, your next door neighbor...

Press conference in about two minutes on ESPNEWS....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Dude...you should see his fucking house...holy fuck...

North Raleigh...mammoth...

not that I've stalked him...lmfao...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It actually gives Pittsburgh something to talk about. If a three game Pirates win streak is all you got.......GET A FUCKING STEELER TO CRASH INTO SOMETHING!
                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Doctors: Ben's Surgery Successful
                  Doctors at Mercy Hospital say Ben’s seven hours of surgery were successful.

They were able to repair a fracture to his face.

He’s now in serious, but stable condition.

Doctors say he has no other serious injuries that they are aware of.

Doctor Daniel Pituch says Roethlisberger’s brain, spine chest and abdomen all appear to be okay.

Roethlisberger wasn’t wearing a helmet when he wrecked his motorcycle this morning on Second Avenue.

The Pittsburgh Police Collision Investigation Unit is still looking into the crash.

So far, no charges have been filed against the driver, a 62-year-old woman who lives in Pittsburgh and Maine.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Suddenly I'm reminded of that South Park episode where the old people are driving recklessly and the townspeople are running for their lives.

It was piss your pants hilarious.

Back on topic..... i'm happy to hear Ben is doing well.

And Unchainme...... the Brownies are due for a championship soon. Every dawg has his day.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Dude...you should see his fucking house...holy fuck...

North Raleigh...mammoth...

not that I've stalked him...lmfao...
                      Well, and this is with all due respect to your transplanted hometown, I believe that 2.5 million gets you a much bigger property in Raleigh than in other areas...

You can't get a shack around here for under 300K...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• The_KiD
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2005

No helmet on a Motorcycle.. Not smart..

KiD

Comment

• scamper
                          Commando
                          • May 2005

I still can't figure out this helmet law bullshit...

I rode a motorcycle for 10 years...and never...NEVER...even thought about the helmet...

but there are fuckers that live by not wearing one...

it just doesn't make any fucking sense...
                          So everyone here thinks the government needs to protect us from ourselves. Why not just outlaw motorcycles. Where does it stop?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

In terms of the law, sure, it's a free country, you wanna roll the dice and not wear a helmet, go for it...

So in that respect, I personally wouldn't confuse law with common sense and/or personal safety...

But if I'm the owner of a professional sports team, you're damn straight that I'm putting that clause (to wear a helmet) on each and every contract I offer.... I wouldn't go as far as a "no motorcycle" clause, but there would sure as hell be a "helmet" clause....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I'd have a no motorcycle clause...period...standard...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by scamper
                                So everyone here thinks the government needs to protect us from ourselves. Why not just outlaw motorcycles. Where does it stop?
                                Yeah...that's right...outlaw fucking motorcycles...that's what I was insinuating...

Jesus Christ...give me a fucking break with this shit...

Use some fucking common sense...

I'm so fucking sick of the people that think the government shouldn't mandate safety...

I've got it...fuck it...you shouldn't need a license to ride a motorcycle...

why stop there...you shouldn't mandate air bags...

I've got it...fuck seat belts...

fuck it all....

8BALLS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Comment

Working...