X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

It's impressive, but....

He won't even come close to catching ol' number 14...

I making a call.

It ends TONITE.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'd like to see him make it past 40, but in reality, I don't see him making it there. They said he hasn't hit well against Glavine, so it's very possible the hit streak could come to an end tomorrow, if not tonight.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well...he's 0-1 to start the game...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Fuck ole' number 14...

Pete Rose is a cunt...and any time anyone passes him in anything...it's a good thing...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Utley's now 0-2...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Pete Rose is a cunt...
              Just out of curiosity, is there anyone you DON'T consider a cunt ????

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Depends on the day...

and Pete Rose IS a cunt...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Utley's up second in the fifth inning...coming up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Utley's 0-3...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Depends on the day...

and Pete Rose IS a cunt...

How in the hell can a baseball man such as yourself call Charlie hustle a cunt??

And I called it.....Utley is done......
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• VHdamaco
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Nov 2004

oh well,

he's tied for best streak ever by a 2nd baseman...

it looked like he just started thinking about it too much and it finally got to him; my hats off to him though, having more multi hit games than the yankee clipper did (utley had 22, joey d had 21) and putting on a display for the fans in philly, and helping them have a shot at the wild card...

thats eerie that you called his hit streak ending at 35 games on the 29th of july poj...

btw, if i have a son, i'd want him to be like charlie hustle on the field, not off of it...
                        Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

DLoc made the call last night...gotta give it to him...

but of course...once again...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Ah whatever...to bad it ended last night...

I AM a baseball junkie...and couldn't stand Charlie Hustle...

You grow up in Cleveland...and the only thing you want to do to anyone related to Cincinnati is figure out how to launch piss the couple a hundred miles across state...

throw that in with the lying pissbag baseball sideshow he's become...

and you come up with one rancid, pus-filled cunt...

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's far too early to get excited but Jeter's got a 13 game hitting streak going.

Maybe that'll be the next hitting streak thread. Time will tell.
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

There's a few closing in on 20...

Comment

Working...