• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
    And where's hop at?
    Face down in a gutter somewhere, probably.
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• EbDawson
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
      USC will get beat at least one time this year.
      By who? Cal? Possible, I guess. Notre Dame? They're not the team they were last year. Not close. I can definitely see SC running the table. Even then I don't know if they'll end up #2. What happens if SC, Florida, W. Va., OSU all end up undefeated? I'm sure the BCS will sort everything out.
      "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Just looking at those four teams...if they are the four that end up undefeated...

OSU SHOULD remain #1...with wins against Texas (who should remain top 10) and presumably Michigan (who should be top 10)...

Florida will be next based on strength of schedule...

the WINNER of West Virginia/Louisville would be ranked fourth...

with SC at 3...

I WOULD love to see that happen...based on the fact that with four legit contenders undefeated, I think it would be the last notch on the belt of at least a four team playoff for the title.

I'm THINKING that the Florida/OSU matchup is what everyone is looking for BCS wise based on the fact that OSU has the premiere offensive players (not the best offensive team...but the players that are talked about the most), and Florida's smackdown D...

But I see losses there...

The wildcard here, IMO is Michigan...if they beat OSU at the end of the season (they won't), they SHOULD leap frog teams if they are undefeated...based on a similar strength of schedule to USC...with a defeat of a #1 team...

a lot can happen here...if Notre Dame beats USC at the end of the season...and Michigan beats OSU...it will give Michigan 2 top 10 victories...and should bump them ahead of some teams...

I don't know...

but it should be fun...

AND MICHIGAN SUCKS ASS...

thank you for your support...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

The funny thing Brett...is THIS IS a rebuilding year for USC...

and they are top 5...

THAT'S AMAZING...

and says a lot about that coaching staff a bit...

and their recruiting...

USC is a lock for top 5 recruiting classes for the next 2 years as well.

It's amazing what Carroll has done there as far as a recruiter.
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...