Clear All
  • chi-town324
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    David Carr: A Panther Now

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com

Friday, April 6, 2007

Update: Carr has agreed to a two-year deal with the Panthers, the Rock Hill Herald reports. The top pick overall in the 2002 NFL draft, Carr gives the Panthers a viable backup to starter Jake Delhomme, who struggled at times last season.

Recommendation: With former offensive coordinator Dan Henning out of the Panthers' picture in 2007, Carr could potentially take over the starting job if Delhomme (who still has head coach John Fox's endorsement as the starter) struggles to adjust to the new offensive schemes. With the Texans, Carr took a repeated beating behind a subpar line, but the Panthers are believed to view him as a player who still has plenty of untapped upside, who could could excel with the right team and system. Carr evidently agreed, as he took the backup gig rather than go to a fixer-upper team like Oakland, Detroit or Cleveland, where he would have had a better shot at landing a starting job out of the gate.
    I think D

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

I meant to say Delhomme 's days are numbered

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Ricky Willaims is READY! SAYS NO DRUGS IN 3 YEARS! Blames prob on coach and offensive line!

Comment

• chi-town324
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jharp84
          Ricky Willaims is READY! SAYS NO DRUGS IN 3 YEARS! Blames prob on coach and offensive line!
          JH, he should stay in canada i hear the drug laws are better for the players

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chi-town324
            JH, he should stay in canada i hear the drug laws are better for the players
            The CFL doesn't test at all as far as I know.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

Ricky is washed up

Comment

• evhfan5150
                Full On Cocktard
                • Apr 2007

His career is a good back is done. He has been out of the good competition too long. How old is he by the way.
                "I used to have a drug problem, now I have enough money." Dave Lee Roth

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by evhfan5150
                  His career is a good back is done. He has been out of the good competition too long. How old is he by the way.
                  gatta be close to 30

Comment

Working...