X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Pretty mental ... Can't remember him saying most of that ... I liked the Hannibal and cartilage line
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Refresh the old memory Vandeleur
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Forgot most of that ,a lot of beer under the bridge since most of that ... Certainly a character ... Cool find DB

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I love "The doctor took me to the pain centre"

Been slow in here the past few days and i am itching to talk boxing with someone

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Shoot ... Did u watch any if the Irish heavy weight stuff last week on channel 5 ? It was the first time I had seen Tyson fury

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Was out on friday so i missed it.Any good?.What do you think of Tyson Fury?

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

And DB we have discussed mayweather cotto but what's ur take on the khan peterson re match ?

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Yeah was in the local with the boys and a couple are pretty knowledgable in the fight game , I thought he was terrible and he kinda beat up an old guy lol .. But the lads were saying he fought the whole fight as a south paw rather than his usual style and they were impressed

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Although I am rooting for Peterson to win I don’t think that he will.I don't think he won the last fight,It was a close on that Khan won.Peterson has heart and will bring it but I see Khan taking this one.I am torn between UD or a stoppage

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Yeah was in the local with the boys and a couple are pretty knowledgable in the fight game , I thought he was terrible and he kinda beat up an old guy lol .. But the lads were saying he fought the whole fight as a south paw rather than his usual style and they were impressed
                      I am sure I heard he has switched to southpaw.Not surprised he looked terrible though,Personally i find he is not up to much anyway

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

You not a big fan of khan ?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Khan has always been too arrogant for my tastes,and without the skill's to back it up.He has potential to be VERY good but he is definitely not there yet.He has fast hands and good legs but he lacks authority in the ring.When he starts to tire his style breaks down,as he can't throw flurries and move away.He is a TV friendly fighter but if he want's to be great he needs to learn how to clinch.That way when he slows down or gets hurt he can stop his opponent and recover.He need's to learn to get out of trouble on the ropes and roll some punches,basically circle away, land shots, and take the center of the ring again

I think if he works hard he will get it but he is not there yet by a long way.Major defence issues

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I like him and think he has potential but like you I worry about his defensive frailties , I think he can be lazy or maybe tires late in fights which I think was to blame for the Peterson result . I think he would have major problems late in a fight with someone who could bang . In the plus side he is fast getting a lot better tutoring off roach . I think this time he will be focused and win by ko ... God bless him if he gets his wish for a mayweather match up after this tho .

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

God help him if he gets a shot at Mayweather after this.Floyd has skills Khan could only dream of.Funny you should mention Mayweather in relation to what I think Khan needs to do to improve.If you watch Mayweather vs Jose Luis Castillo that is what it looks like to effectively fight off of the ropes.Khan needs to learn how to do that,Or learn to stay off the ropes all together.Floyd would eat him alive.

If Khan ever want's to be considered great,and not just good he need's to win this one with ease and fight a great opponent.Still,he is only 25,Just entering his prime years.He has time to work on his skill's.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Stay off the ropes would be my thoughts , when Ive watched him he can't slip punches he backs away from them and that kind goes out the window when he gets backed up on the ropes .

Comment

Working...