X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

right people while we wait the binnie breakdown ...
    been checking on the odds for the pac bradley fight ... the odds are HEAVY in pac's favour ...

My take and were am placing the money is on Pac mid to late stoppage 6/4 odds
    ...But i rate bradley and he will come to fight and this could be a bit of a tear up and a much better fight than the odds predict
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

Bradley is certainly what i would call a live dog. The odds would indicate that he has no chance but i would lobby that he has a better chance than what the odds are giving him, thus you are getting more for your money by taking Bradley......but he still has to win for that to be realized.
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
        Bradley is certainly what i would call a live dog. The odds would indicate that he has no chance but i would lobby that he has a better chance than what the odds are giving him, thus you are getting more for your money by taking Bradley......but he still has to win for that to be realized.
        I'd like to see Bradley give Pac a run for his money at least - hope it's not a rout - but like I said, not sure I want him to win and mess up the Mayweather fight (that still needs to happen)...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

I just can't envision a scenario in which Bradley wins. I am pretty much resigned to the fact that Paquiao and Mayweather are never going to fight OR if they do it will be like ALL of the "mega" fights over the past twenty years, it will take place a couple (or more) years past when it should have and will ultimately be unsatisfying, leaving a stack of "what ifs" in it's wake.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Bradley may come to fight but he will be taking the hardest punches of his career,probably many of them.Junior welterweight Kendall Holt dropped Bradley twice,And Holt is no Pacquiao.Whether Bradley can take Pacquiao's punch will be something to see.Bradley's last serious fight was some time ago,over a year anyway.Manny's last real fight was against Juan Manuel Marquez last November,winning by an arguable decision.Pacquiao has something to prove in this one.He also has the advantage in speed,power,technique and experience.

These all taken into account,It looks like Manny has this one in the bag
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

My co-worker who does MMA is predicting a replay of the Pacquiao-Hatton fight...says he'll be shocked if Bradley lasts 2 rounds...
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

2 rounds, man thats harsh

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

I would love to know what the over and under is on the rounds this one will last. I would put the house on the over. Bradley fights up or down depending on his competition. I know the guy is going up in weight and he has been knocked down before but the guy is still an undefeated world champion in his division for a reason. He is not going to get overwhelmed by Pac Man. Could he lose a Unanimous Decision? Yes and probably will. I would be shocked if he was stopped.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Also bears mentioning that my friend is a HUGE Pacman fan, so he's slightly biased... I'd like to see Bradley give him some trouble at least!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                      Veteran
                      • Jun 2005

Margarito retired today. That makes 3 in the last week including Shane and Winky.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                        Veteran
                        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                        Also bears mentioning that my friend is a HUGE Pacman fan, so he's slightly biased... I'd like to see Bradley give him some trouble at least!
                        I guess we need to start making our official picks. We need to get the current odds from our resident cyber money taker.

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                          Margarito retired today. That makes 3 in the last week including Shane and Winky.
                          Once he was caught with the illegal hand wraps he should have never been allowed to step foot in the ring again anywhere on the planet. AND he should have been brought up on criminal charges. He and his trainer are fucking lowlife criminals. I hope to fuck he gets run over by a truck.
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I am not going to count Margarito retiring.He should have been flat out banned for the hand wrap shit.Only two greats retired this week
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Pac vs Bradley betting is

KO/TKO pac 6/4 ( a dollar bet gets you 2.30) bradley 10/1 ( 11 dollars)
                              points Pac 1/5 !!!!!! ( 1.20 dollars) bradley 7/2 ( 4.50 dollars)
                              with draw 28/1 (29 dollars)

we all have a dollar except for me and binnie ... binnie has 1.72 in his stash ... and i have 7 dollars due to the big froch guess/gamble i pulled lol

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                                Veteran
                                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by vandeleur
                                Pac vs Bradley betting is

KO/TKO pac 6/4 ( a dollar bet gets you 2.30) bradley 10/1 ( 11 dollars)
                                points Pac 1/5 !!!!!! ( 1.20 dollars) bradley 7/2 ( 4.50 dollars)
                                with draw 28/1 (29 dollars)

we all have a dollar except for me and binnie ... binnie has 1.72 in his stash ... and i have 7 dollars due to the big froch guess/gamble i pulled lol
                                I had Froch too...but by decision. I guess i didn't get any extra or did i lose my dollar there because i didn't call Froch by KO?

Comment

Working...