• Apr 2005

This made me giggle

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Bradley has a lazy jab and no power. In about the fifth, sixth or seventh round look for Paquiao to land the same right hook he knocked out Hatton with to end the fight.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Pacquio-Mayweather someday maybe not......Pacquio over Bradley easy........I have been wrong before
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
          I had Froch too...but by decision. I guess i didn't get any extra or did i lose my dollar there because i didn't call Froch by KO?
          Sorry dude , that dollar went to the house , u had to have Froch by knockout . I guess next we need to say something more specific , there will probably be odds for just a win any way it comes
          But u get a nice new one to play with
          Last edited by vandeleur; 06-09-2012, 02:16 AM.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Bradley is an easy to hit fighter with little power,questionable chin and who has openly said he is willing to trade punches.I think it comes down to if you think Bradley can take Pacquiao's punches.I don't think he can.I am going to say Pacquiao takes this by KO in round 9.

I was also debating putting a bet on how many head butt's Bradley lands
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

I feel like Bradley has a good chance in this one. Bradley has the longer reach here and is the younger fighter. Did you know that Bradley has been a champion in his division for four years? He is a multi belt winner in his division predominantly carrying the WBO title but winning the WBC from Kendell Holt, vacating it and then winning it back again from Devon Alexander. Did you know that Pac Man hasn't fought an opponent under 30 since 2009 when he fought Cotto who was 28 at the time? His last opponents were Marquez (37), Mosley (40), Margarito (32) and Clottey (32). I also wonder whether Pac Man is focused in the wake of the media reports about his previous marital issues and gambling problems. I don't think Bradley really has much to lose here other than his undefeated record. No one is expecting him to win so there shouldn't be a lot of pressure. I also don't think Bradley is as easy to hit as others do. I think Pac Man will find Bradley just due to the sheer number of punches that he throws but i don't think he is going to have an easy time of it.

I have Bradley playing spoiler here but i don't think he is going to get the help of the judges. I think the potential is there for a SD victory but it feels more like a Draw to save hope for a Mayweather match up.

Look for a close fight in this one with a controversial Draw at the end of the night leaving Bradley frustrated and Pac Man smiling in bewilderment.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

We are about to find out........

Not a good sign. Bradley ready to walk to the ring and Manny is not in his dressing room, Roach sitting there alone.

With the shit about Manny not wanting to go in the ring until the basketball game is over, this is like James Roper watching the love scene from Dolemite.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

This is not a good pay per view thus far. The Arce fight ended in the second round with in a NC due to a low blow and a shot to the side of Arce's head that hurt his ear. The fight before that, though ended in KO, was a snoozer. Now we have to wait because of a basketball game and Manny getting his calves stretched. It is 10:30 and Manny doesn't even have his gloves on yet. This sucks.

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                    This is not a good pay per view thus far. The Arce fight ended in the second round with in a NC due to a low blow and a shot to the side of Arce's head that hurt his ear. The fight before that, though ended in KO, was a snoozer. Now we have to wait because of a basketball game and Manny getting his calves stretched. It is 10:30 and Manny doesn't even have his gloves on yet. This sucks.
                    Yeah, I'm glad I didn't buy it. I was thinking the Arce fight would be the only good thing on the undercard.

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

I just assured my wife that this will be just like The Great White Hype. Champ is out of shape and unfocused, but gets pissed off when he gets hit and cold cocks the challenger.
                      Last edited by gbranton; 06-09-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Manny has WAY more power and Bradley's head is so big he can't get it out of the way. Got rocked in round four.

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

Bradley outclassed and outpowered......just a matter of time.

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Eight rounds down and I don't think Bradley has won one yet.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                              Veteran
                              • Jun 2005

Bradley wins by split decision. One of the worst decisions i have ever seen. Bradley may have won 2 rounds.

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

Wow. I think I may have seen the worst decision I have seen in forty years as a boxing fan. Paquiao got flat robbed. I am thinking maybe I should stick with golf. I have been watching boxing since I was a kid and I thought Bradley won ONE round.

Comment

Working...