ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Haye chisora is a warm up for the winner to fight one of the klitchkos
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

If fury keeps chinning pensioners he will get a shot at one of the klitchko by default of there being no one else ...
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
        The Donaire fight was great, IMO. Mathebula's 5 inches taller, and Donaire (while eating 8 shots to get in 1) was lunging at him, but when he did connect - WOW. Mathebula had never been down in his pro career either, and that left hook Nonito caught him with in the 4th round was beautiful. Then not sure if it was the 9th or 10th round where Donaire cracked one of Mathebula's teeth right a vicious right, causing Mathebula to basically run from him for the rest of the fight... I thought it was a little closer than the colossally wide margin the judges scored it, but Donaire was impressive as usual.

Interesting that there's been two major fights with broken jaws & cracked teeth lately...Ortiz a coupla weeks ago and now Mathebula.
        I will second that.Both guys brought it but Donaire was fantastic.Props to Mathebula too.Good fight indeed.Doniare definitely has the talent to b an ATG.The his hand and foot speed are both great and some of the angles he throws from you don't see in many guys.And people think boxing is dead.The lower weight divisions are good,It is a shame they get overlooked
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

Thompson didn't look like he was there to win. After all of his talk about redemption and what it meant to him he came out and laid an egg. Shame on you Tony.
          Donaire did look great and he answered questions about his power. He wants to claim another belt in his current class in order to have 3 out of 4 belts before moving up. That doesn't translate into a mega fight coming for him anytime soon.
          Pavlick looked alright. The guy he fault was really good. However, Pav is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he is going to hang with the likes of Ward, Froch or Kessler. His power could keep him in for awhile and it would be entertaining but i think ultimately Froch would get him. I think he may want to try Bute as a measuring stick first.
          Haye vs Chisora offers intrigue. I am looking forward to this fight a lot. I haven't made my mind up yet about the winner. I am still not sold on Haye as a heavy and Chisora is a nut.
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

QUOTE=binnie;1669771]So, both Froch and Bute are fighting TBAs in November and then having a rematch in March 2013.

What on EARTH are team Bute thinking?[/QUOTE]

I don't know........so should Bute win in November there's a rematch in March 2013?
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
              If fury keeps chinning pensioners he will get a shot at one of the klitchko by default of there being no one else ...
              Yeah, but if that happens his trainers and management need to examine their morals. Fury may be making decent bank fighting on channel 5, but if he wants to be champ he needs to be tested.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Haye chisora is a warm up for the winner to fight one of the klitchkos
                Yep.

Haye-Vitali is the fight that will be made if things go to plan.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Hope Haye's toe does not get injured against Chisora.We all know the broken toes was the only reason he didn't eat Wlad for breakfast

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Which of the two of them do you think is more of a dick?

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Chisora

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Chisora without question. Pretty nasty piece of work.

Haye is arrogant, but it goes with the territory. The problem is that he also possesses a lack of charm (unlike, say, Ali).

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Haye also has had the more impressive career of the two having held the the WBA, WBC, WBO and European cruiserweight title's as well as the WBA heavyweight belt.That gives him more room to be a dick.What has Chisora ever done

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Haye is a funny one. He could have been the cruiserweight king for as long as he wanted, but he chose to dare and come up to heavy.

I respect that, even if his mouth has made cheques at heavyweight which his fists are yet to back up (although I think Valuev, Ruiz and Barrett are good scalps).

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

When I was out and about in bars at the weekend there seemed to be a lot more promotion going on for this fight than most.

Thought I would check with you guys who I should be supporting, I don't know much about Chisora.

I's funny I always think of Haye as an annoying little guy but I just looked it up and apparently he is 6'3"!

It's all relative I guess...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                When I was out and about in bars at the weekend there seemed to be a lot more promotion going on for this fight than most.

Thought I would check with you guys who I should be supporting, I don't know much about Chisora.

I's funny I always think of Haye as an annoying little guy but I just looked it up and apparently he is 6'3"!

It's all relative I guess...
                                Back Haye.yes he has a big mouth but he has achieved some impressive things.As binnie said as a cruiser he was very good.I think he is a good heavy aside from his piss poor performance against Wlad.Chisora is a former British heavyweight champ but aside from that has done very little to justify the big chip he carries.The most notable thing he has done is have his ass handed to him by Haye in that unsavory press conference brawl.An all round nasty piece of work

Comment

Working...