X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Chisora is a thug. Google him and look at his charges/record.

I'll say this though: despite being out of condition in most of his fights he is a tough customer and will be much, much heavier than Haye and prepared to take all the punishment Haye can dish out. Assuming Haye keeps from getting himself tagged too much I expect him to be too fast and too sharp for Chisora. Move, move, 1-2, move, move, 1-2. And so on.

Haye is a small heavy by today's standards. The interesting thing is that he's actually about the same size as Ali - 6'3'' and 215-220. Admitedly Ali is naturally heavier (Haye is muscular) but it shows just how freakishly large heavies have become since the '90s.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bookies have Haye as a strong favourite.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

haye should hand chisora his ass on a plate ... i dont rate chisora at all ...apart from the fact he is a nob.
        But i was surprised how well he did against vitali ...
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

i got mates coming out to watch the fight who arnt even that bothered about boxing .. i think the hype has worked and its on at a class time to go out have as much beer as is humanly possible and then watch the fight in a good pub atmosphere...am sick of watching bigish fights at my mates and by 4 oclock comes round half are asleep and am to pissed to do anything but try and draw on their faces

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Chisora has a punch and he'll be looking to maul Haye, who has to keep his distance to win.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I thought chisora proved he could take a punch against vitali and arguably did better against his klitchko than haye did against his ...am not sure where chisora dragged that performance up from but he did it.
              It's gonna be an enjoyable fight but I don't think I Like either guy .
              I am pretty sure there will be a strange balancing act between both fighters trying to wind each other up
              And both fighters trying to behave ... Should be interesting

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Chisora did better against Vitali than Haye did against Wlad but watching that fight i could not help but think Vitali was showing his age.I would even say now out of the two Wlad is the bigger danger.So yes Chisora can take a beating but he also lost to Tyson Fury,'Nuff said.As long as Haye sticks and moves and does not try standing and banging he should take this.Chisora will know this so will try to cut off the ring,pressure haye to the ropes and clinch to slow him down.Still say Haye takes it though

In terms of character i don't actually mind Haye.He was the unified cruiserweight champ and can actually box,His accomplishments give him a bit of room to be an ass.Chisora is like a pantomime villain.He is not a terribly good boxer and has done very little.As binnie has said he is a thug outside of the ring.I am sure i read some time back he has two charges for assault
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                  Chisora has a punch and he'll be looking to maul Haye, who has to keep his distance to win.
                  This is why i have some worry about Haye in this fight. He has a lot of skill but that squared circle has parameters. I'm afraid that his workrate to keep distance may tire him enough to get caught late.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

All the talk is haye and chisora but is any body up for khan vs Garcia ....
                    I fancy it I think it will be an exciting fight , I don't see it being boring that's for sure

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

you know i was going to mention that fight myself earlier.I say Khan will take this one.What with all the racial stuff from Garcia's father i would think Khan will have fire going in to it.Should be a good one
                      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                        you know i was going to mention that fight myself earlier.I say Khan will take this one.What with all the racial stuff from Garcia's father i would think Khan will have fire going in to it.Should be a good one
                        Yeah the more I read about it the more exciting it sounds

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Khan should win it fairly handily.

Garcia is tough and hungry, but he's slower than soil erosion.....

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                            Veteran
                            • Jun 2005

Well lets start making some official picks. I don't have any virtual dollars left but i can use my virtual credit card.
                            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

man i think were all back at one dollar each after the paq man result took us to the cleaners

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

I concur.

Official pick:

Haye UD Chisora.

I'll break it down later.

Comment

Working...