X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by binnie
    Rumour is that Ricky Hatton is considering a comeback. Just sayin'......

Don't know what weight Khan would fight him at - it would have to be 147 or more surely? - but it would be a HUGE fight in the UK.
    i saw that ... the ammount of cheeseburgers hatton has been scoffing he has more chance of fighting haye
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Funny how Khan was talking about how he wanted to fight Floyd soon...dude, Floyd will PICK YOU APART...sure Khan is fast, but as Binnie pointed out, his defense sucks and he's doing ZERO to improve it. If he doesn't change it up soon he's going to keep getting the beat sh*t out of him and his careeer's over....
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

They all want to fight Floyd for the pay day, the money is worth the big fat L they get on their record. Well, to everyone but Paq-fraud that is. Khan even mentioning Floyd is a joke, unless he wants to try out for sparring partner.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          They all want to fight Floyd for the pay day, the money is worth the big fat L they get on their record. Well, to everyone but Paq-fraud that is. Khan even mentioning Floyd is a joke, unless he wants to try out for sparring partner.
          He'd probably make an excellent sparring partner for Floyd just because of his speed, but he is far out-classed in every other department. And yes, I too can't wait for Floyd to destroy Paq-fraud.
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I think Floyd will win but i really doubt he will destroy Pacquiao.I See it being close until the later rounds where Floyd would open up a gap on the cards
            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
              I think Floyd will win but i really doubt he will destroy Pacquiao.I See it being close until the later rounds where Floyd would open up a gap on the cards
              You might be right. On the other hand, all Pac can really do is come forward (usually that's enough)....the dude's not big on angles, and Floyd is NOT gonna be there for him to hit. I think (barring accidents or lucky shots) Floyd will frustrate the piss out of Manny for several rounds and begin pot-shotting the crap out of him...he's a WAY better counter-puncher than Manny. Hope it finally happens before they're both too old to give us a great fight.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

On Khan.He needs to pick himself up and hit the gym hard.He needs to work on the fundamentals.He needs to do A LOT of sparring.I noticed in the Garcia fight he has a nasty habit of exposing his chin when throwing a jab.Either the right hand is too far back or drops leaving that big ole' glass jaw wide open for a counter,and that is exactly what happened.As you can't teach a good chin he needs to work on his technique and his terrible defence

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

I'm not so sure, had Jose Luis Castillo not started started so slowly in their fight he would probably have earned a decision over Mayweather. Castillo had a lot of success in the middle rounds, when he cut off the ring and used his strength to wear down Mayweather and Pacquiao could do the same thing.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

True dat. I'd say the first 4-5 rounds will be close.
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by gbranton
                      I'm not so sure, had Jose Luis Castillo not started started so slowly in their fight he would probably have earned a decision over Mayweather. Castillo had a lot of success in the middle rounds, when he cut off the ring and used his strength to wear down Mayweather and Pacquiao could do the same thing.
                      True, but Floyd is a lot more experience now. Add in to that Floyd schooled JLC in the re-match....
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

As you can't teach a good chin he needs to work on his technique and his terrible defence
                        Hun ... your so right . Khan has all the skills to be a good fighter ... but time and again his defensive technique lets him down.
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Hun ... your so right . Khan has all the skills to be a good fighter ... but time and again his defensive technique lets him down.

Plus, when you've just gotten knocked on your ass and can barely stand, the answer is to tie up, or box and move assuming you can...NOT stand flat-footed in front of the dude in the middle of the ring and go "C'mon!" he was inviting Garcia to come in and finish him, which he DID.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jhale667
                            Plus, when you've just gotten knocked on your ass and can barely stand, the answer is to tie up, or box and move assuming you can...NOT stand flat-footed in front of the dude in the middle of the ring and go "C'mon!" he was inviting Garcia to come in and finish him, which he DID.
                            It kind of reminded me of the "Finish Him" from the old mortal combat game on the genesis lol.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Just been browsing around at VERY old fight footage (100+ years) and found a few great vid's for anyone who like's boxing history

Particularly enjoyed the Jack Johnson - Stanley Ketchel clip of rounds 1,2,8,10 and 12.Anyone who has not seen this i would advise to watch.I am sure we all know the story of this "exhibition" and Ketchel's "Sneak" punch that put Jack down in round 12.This clip with Ketchel's bloody face and huge from the hip right sorta prove that old fight legend was just another tale from papa Jack

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                                It kind of reminded me of the "Finish Him" from the old mortal combat game on the genesis lol.

ME TOO - except Khan should have been shouting "Finish me!"

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...