X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

I think it will be a good fight and am going for martinez to be way to good for jr , even taking in to account and strength i think martinez will stop chavez.
    Still were getting some decent match ups but it does show up the current crop of heavy weights after saturdays klit run out.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I am going to say Martinez by TKO round 8

I still really dislike Chavez jr.He has to be one of the most protected fighters,Certainly in the earlier part of his career.Simply put I don't think his skills match his hype,And i know he does not have the skill's to beat Martinez.Martinez is too fast and too good a boxer for him.Chavez will probably look to bring the fight to him and land some big shots,That is about the only thing he can do.A look at both fight records will tell you everything you need to know about the this fight.Martinez has some impressive scalps on his record.Chavez has a few quasi big wins but nothing like Martinez
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

I dislike Chavez, too.

Not sure I see a stoppage though - he has proven himself to be tough.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
          I dislike Chavez, too.

Not sure I see a stoppage though - he has proven himself to be tough.
          I can almost see him pulling a Dawson towards the end of the fight (as I seriously think Martinez is going to humiliate the crap out of him), and just saying "fuck it". You can say whatever about him, but he DOESN'T have the skill level to be blowing off training for a guy like Martinez. And even if he did, he knew he was gonna flake before he made poor Freddie SIT THERE for a fucking hour or better...that seriously pisses me off, I've got mad respect for Freddie Roach. You don't do that to your trainer, especially when he's got Parkinson's and it's more of an effort for HIM to show up than for you to....inexcusable.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

It's a twats trick doing that to a genuine fella like roach , hope he gets what he deserves

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

In other news I have heard Ricky Hatton is expecting to announce his comeback in a press conference on friday
              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Yeah think the press conference is at KFC ;-)

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                  I can almost see him pulling a Dawson towards the end of the fight (as I seriously think Martinez is going to humiliate the crap out of him), and just saying "fuck it". You can say whatever about him, but he DOESN'T have the skill level to be blowing off training for a guy like Martinez. And even if he did, he knew he was gonna flake before he made poor Freddie SIT THERE for a fucking hour or better...that seriously pisses me off, I've got mad respect for Freddie Roach. You don't do that to your trainer, especially when he's got Parkinson's and it's more of an effort for HIM to show up than for you to....inexcusable.
                  The other way of looking at this is that it's all mind games with Martinez: 'look, Chavez isn't training properly, he's not taking the fight seriously'.

Remember, Roach makes us believe Pacman takes his training lightly in every 24/7 too.

(I should point out, however, that in this case I think Chavez is genuinely being a douche).

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    Yeah think the press conference is at KFC ;-)
                    I just wish he'd stay retired. Unless he comes back to beat the living fuck out of Amir Khan't. And then retire.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                      The other way of looking at this is that it's all mind games with Martinez: 'look, Chavez isn't training properly, he's not taking the fight seriously'.

Remember, Roach makes us believe Pacman takes his training lightly in every 24/7 too.

(I should point out, however, that in this case I think Chavez is genuinely being a douche).

Even if it were a ruse, and I don't think it is - I seriously doubt it's going to effect Martinez' training intensity or motivation....he seems determined to destroy Chavez. Think I'm gonna have to break down and do the PPV for this Saturday night... it'll still be cheaper than going and watching it at a bar....
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Not as much fun tho

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          Not as much fun tho
                          Depends on the bar, doesn't it?
                          Fortunately we're talkiin' L.A. time viewing, so the bar will still be open long after the fight.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                            Veteran
                            • Jun 2005

I hope Chavez doesn't do the trendy thing now and not even try and make weight in hopes that Martinez will fight him anyway. If he doesn't make weight it is going to piss me off. If he does make weight, as heavy as he is, it would indicate that he is indeed in shape. We will know for sure on Friday. I too think that Martinez will be the victor by KO, TKO...whatever...maybe Jr. quits on his stool because he is being whitewashed on the cards. Andy Lee has power but that is the hardest he has been hit and by shots that he saw coming. Martinez shots are going to come from places that Jr. will not see. His angles have angles.
                            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

It has been announced that Pacman-Marquez 4 is going to happen Dec 8th.

I am the only one who is confused by this? If I was Bob Arum, wouldn't a rematch with Bradley seem the safer bet? Most people think - despite the 'loss' - that Pacman won, and the revenge angle would sell the fight.

Putting Pacman backing the ring with a guy who has taken him to the brink 3 times seems an odd move to me. Looking forward to it, but puzzled too.

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
                                Think I'm gonna have to break down and do the PPV for this Saturday night... it'll still be cheaper than going and watching it at a bar....
                                Damn, how much can you drink in ten minutes? Martinez is gonna eat junior for breakfast.
                                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...