X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

No matter how old I get, the word 'bumming' reduces me to school-boy giggles
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Sorry gentlemen , I couldn't help it .
      Please continue with your educated discussion I will keep my childish comments to a minimum
      Keep them coming!!
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Me to I was giggling my tits off as I typed it .. Sorry
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Missed my 8th round or sooner prediction but Floyd is beating this boy like a drum! Best in the world. Period.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Fairly easy night's work for Mayweather. If he hadn't hurt his right hand in the 8th he would have stopped Guerrero.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

So mayweather has that Dorian grey thing going on .
              He might be the most elusive of things for a fighter , he might actually be as good as he says he is .

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Hope the damaged hand doesn't delay the fight scheduled for September (I wonder who it will be against? Thoughts?)

Wladimir Klitschko also won last night (KO round 6 or 8). Yawn. 14 title defences now (which is impressive) but I do wish someone who pose a decent challenge...

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Yeah I see the klit result ... Have people ever cared less about the heavyweights.

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Gentlemen (and Dave's Bitch),

You will be pleased to know that I received an email from Robert Guerrero's father this morning. He claims that his son is on a mission from God to 'humble' me after I mocked Fraudley Harrison and Tyson Fury, both of whom I beat round the back of a skip earlier this year. He also claimed that - despite being battered, bruised, and crying after being made to look silly for 12 rounds by the last guy God sent him to 'humble' - Robert Guerrero is going to whoop me in the car park outside the biggest branch of Taco Bell in Las Vegas. I explained to Guerrero senior that I have always being a fan of RG, but that in the build up to the Mayweather fight he achieved the staggering feat of looking like the bigger douche - a feat which none of Mayweather's other 43 opponents had thus far achieved. Perhaps being 'humbled' by the Money Team, I explained, will help set Robert Guerrero on the road back to being the respectable - and respected - champion he once was. Guerrero senior pointed out that if his son had been allowed to take the gun he tried to smuggle onto the flight in New York into the ring last night he would probably have won - although he added that having seen Floyd Mayweather beat his son senseless with only one working hand, he was not sure that even a bullet would be fast enough to hit the Pretty Boy.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Yeah I see the klit result ... Have people ever cared less about the heavyweights.
                      You mean that even with wonderful displays of boxing from the likes of Tyson fury you still don't care about heavyweight boxing

The way in which he punched himself in the face during one fight was a work of pure genius.....

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by binnie
                        Gentlemen (and Dave's Bitch),

You will be pleased to know that I received an email from Robert Guerrero's father this morning. He claims that his son is on a mission from God to 'humble' me after I mocked Fraudley Harrison and Tyson Fury, both of whom I beat round the back of a skip earlier this year. He also claimed that - despite being battered, bruised, and crying after being made to look silly for 12 rounds by the last guy God sent him to 'humble' - Robert Guerrero is going to whoop me in the car park outside the biggest branch of Taco Bell in Las Vegas. I explained to Guerrero senior that I have always being a fan of RG, but that in the build up to the Mayweather fight he achieved the staggering feat of looking like the bigger douche - a feat which none of Mayweather's other 43 opponents had thus far achieved. Perhaps being 'humbled' by the Money Team, I explained, will help set Robert Guerrero on the road back to being the respectable - and respected - champion he once was. Guerrero senior pointed out that if his son had been allowed to take the gun he tried to smuggle onto the flight in New York into the ring last night he would probably have won - although he added that having seen Floyd Mayweather beat his son senseless with only one working hand, he was not sure that even a bullet would be fast enough to hit the Pretty Boy.

Classic

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by binnie
                          You mean that even with wonderful displays of boxing from the likes of Tyson fury you still don't care about heavyweight boxing

The way in which he punched himself in the face during one fight was a work of pure genius.....
                          I had a gif of that at work and used to watch it on shitty shifts ... Bring a smile on any shit day a big daft lump punching himself in the face

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

If you didn't see the fight, here it is (won't be up for long):

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Bring on Alvarez! Floyd will make him just another name on his list.

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

I think the Alvarez fighter would pose a considerable challenge for Floyd (size + power).

I'd be amazed if Alvarez is the opponent lined-up for Floyd's scheduled September bout. Wouldn't they wait until 5.5.14 to get the extra Cinqo De Mayo PPV numbers? I suspect so.......

I think one of the following will be next: Devon Alexander, Marcus Maidanna or Amir Khan).

Comment

Working...