X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

I didn't give all of the first 5 to Maidanna, but I can see your point of view.....
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I find the claims that Maidana was somehow "robbed" are ridiculous. What fight were they watching? After the 5th it was all useless pressure, he was swinging at air. I wish that Floyd had won a bit more convincingly, but he did indeed win.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

I thought it was a clear win. I guess people are so used to seeing shut-outs that anything less looks 'close'.

Hope there's a rematch, though. It was entertaining.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Saul Alvarez - Lara is a very, very good match up.

It has the potential to be a classic. Very curious to see how Alvarez approaches Lara.........

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

Any thoughts on the rematch of Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola this weekend? Heck that is tomorrow night on ESPN. My next question is can Deontay Wilder handle the winner?
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

I think that Stiverne will win a close fight, purely because he's fresher. It will be close, however, and Arreola is a tough, tough, tough.....

Wilder isn't ready for the winner, IMO. I expect Stiverne is better suited to him than Arreola, however. The latters fast hands (by heavy standards) will catch Wilder.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Just watched a video of wilder beTing up some guy in the gym for trolling him ... The whole story is weird as fuck if true .... The guy who was trolling him on twitter agreed to meet him ?!?!?!

Trying to work out how to send it
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Deontay Wilder beats up internet troll Charlie Zelenoff after abuse http://dailym.ai/1mIBmCg

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                    Veteran
                    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                    I think that Stiverne will win a close fight, purely because he's fresher. It will be close, however, and Arreola is a tough, tough, tough.....

Wilder isn't ready for the winner, IMO. I expect Stiverne is better suited to him than Arreola, however. The latters fast hands (by heavy standards) will catch Wilder.
                    Man Stiverne just had too much power for Arreola. I have been very impressed with Stiverne and i agree with you about the danger to Wilder.
                    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Good fight.

I wonder if Arreola is shot. Vitali beat on him for 12 rounds and couldn't do what Stiverne did with 3 punches.

Not taking anything away from Stiverne, he impressed me. Power, fast hands, good timing and counter-punching. He could be good.

I think that Wilder is going to be stepping up in class considerably - he has all of the natural advantages, and clearly has ungoldy power, so it wouldn't surprise me if he won. That being said, I see Stiverne's counters causing him all kinds of problems - he better have a good chin.

It's the most excited I've been about heavyweights for years and years.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        Deontay Wilder beats up internet troll Charlie Zelenoff after abuse http://dailym.ai/1mIBmCg
                        Mint. What an utter clown - I'm glad Wilder beat his racist ass.

(That being said, Wilder was crying by the time I'd finished with him behind a skip at Lidl )

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

I watched the stiverne fight .
                          mmmm I think if you didnt know the result of previous fight or indeed the result of this fight you would think that arreola was cruising.
                          He was a head in punch rate and looked the busier fighter and if he could have thrown bigger punches it could have been a different result.
                          That said Stiverne throws a monster punch and it was really all over after that.
                          If stiverne is to have any longevity of a career he surely has to up work rate or do more than wait to knock the other bloke out ... just in case the other bloke does the same.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

True 'dat. I'd say that Stiverne's conditioning it questionable.

After 5 rounds that fight was only 3-2 in Arreola's favour, though. Arreola was en route to punch himself out.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

maybe cruising is over egging the pudding but with big guys like that stivernes game plan needs work , but yeah maybe its a conditioning thing .

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

I wonder if the winner of Fury-Chisora will be after a shot at Stiverne?

Comment

Working...