X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Von you know fuck all about boxing ,you probably couldn't even chin mayweathers missus
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

The more I read about this am sure mayweather will/might be tempted to bash a chump in September , hopefully amire can't then open it up for TV bidders on who wants the big final fight.

Hey what do I know I don't even like the tosser I would rather watch golovkin or wilder any day

Interesting boxing 24 article saying mayweather should fight golovkin. Pretty sure may wouldn't want that as a last fight.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

If Mayweather does decide to try and break the record, I think he should fight someone beatable for victory 49, and then fight the baddest motherfucker left, to end it either 50-0, or 49-1. Win or lose, it would be a win/win for him.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
          The more I read about this am sure mayweather will/might be tempted to bash a chump in September , hopefully amire can't then open it up for TV bidders on who wants the big final fight.

Hey what do I know I don't even like the tosser I would rather watch golovkin or wilder any day

Interesting boxing 24 article saying mayweather should fight golovkin. Pretty sure may wouldn't want that as a last fight.
          If he goes to 160 it will be for Cotto. GGG is a genuine middleweight and Floyd isn't even a genuine welterweight, so it would be a stoopid fight.

Danny Garcia is most likely for September.
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Did anybody watch the Alvarez vs. Kirkland fight? What a fucking brawl! Now that was a fight!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

That it was! The super slo-mo of the shots landed on Kirkland were magnificent! His face slid all over his skull. That's the kind of fight ending I like to see. And Kudos to Alvarez for checking on the poor guy he just clobbered.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

They were some killer punches.

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Yeah, but was it really a 'fight'. I like Alvarez, and I think he is one of the most talented young guns in boxing. But fighting a guy who is that ring-rusty (following several years in prison) is not all the impressive. 'Lamb to the slaughter' springs to mind........

Alvarez-Cotto is a fight.......

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                      Yeah, but was it really a 'fight'.
                      Yes, it was a fight.

I think you must like watching dancing, more than fighting. Go watch Floyd avoid fighting. Or that faggit Ray Leonard.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I was watching some Tyson fights from early in the day...some of those guys were also-rans but not all.

Dude had like 10 fights a year or more...it was a crazy schedule. Still cant believe his early hand speed. Fast for any weight class...absolutely all universe for a heavyweight
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          Yeah, but was it really a 'fight'. I like Alvarez, and I think he is one of the most talented young guns in boxing. But fighting a guy who is that ring-rusty (following several years in prison) is not all the impressive. 'Lamb to the slaughter' springs to mind........

Alvarez-Cotto is a fight.......

That and the only other times Kirkland has lost before was also when he was without his usual trainer, Anne Wolfe. He's gotten off the canvas and beat the shit out of dudes with her in his corner. Alfredo Angulo anyone? To go immediately step back in the ring with someone in Canelo's league after a long layoff with a new trainer would have been amazing if it had worked, but looks like a poor decision based on how badly he ate shit... that knockout shot spun his ass around (partially due to the fact Kirkland had already committed to throwing a left hook, but the Alvarez right cross got there first) ... brutal.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                            That and the only other times Kirkland has lost before was also when he was without his usual trainer, Anne Wolfe. He's gotten off the canvas and beat the shit out of dudes with her in his corner. Alfredo Angulo anyone? To go immediately step back in the ring with someone in Canelo's league after a long layoff with a new trainer would have been amazing if it had worked, but looks like a poor decision based on how badly he ate shit... that knockout shot spun his ass around (partially due to the fact Kirkland had already committed to throwing a left hook, but the Alvarez right cross got there first) ... brutal.
                            He did for the payday. Win-win for Kirkland.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Yes, it was a fight.

I think you must like watching dancing, more than fighting. Go watch Floyd avoid fighting. Or that faggit Ray Leonard.
                              What I meant was that Kirkland was an opponent selected to make Alvarez look good. It was a spectacle, not a fight.

When you put someone who stands square on and has a tendency of lowering his guard and not moving his head in the ring with a guy as talented as Alvarez, it's highly likely to end in a KO. So people will say 'wow, there was more action than Mayweather-Pacquiao' and I say 'yeah, but it wasn't really a competition of equals'.

Alvarez has fought against way better guys.

And calling Ray Leonard - one of the ATGs - a 'faggot' is strange. He was in some wars! I'm not sure that Floyd avoids fighting: he avoids getting hit, which is what boxing is about.

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                I was watching some Tyson fights from early in the day...some of those guys were also-rans but not all.

Dude had like 10 fights a year or more...it was a crazy schedule. Still cant believe his early hand speed. Fast for any weight class...absolutely all universe for a heavyweight
                                There's a revisionist history around Tyson which says 'he looked better than he was because he faught bums'. I think it's largely horeshit. Michael Spinks was a very, very good fighter, for instance. And Larry Holmes wasn't that far past his peak when they met (he'd been champ 3 years earlier). I would also say that right now America would give it's right nut for a heavyweight of the calibre of the following: Tony Tucker, James 'Bonecrusher' Smith, Pinklan Thomas, Tony Tubbs or Razor Ruddock (I know he was Canadian). Would any of those guys beat the Klits? No, but they'd do a damn sight better than the shower of shit that's gone over the pond for an ass-whopping for the past 10 years.

Tyson is a tale of 'what could have been', but in his 3 or so years of prime he was an astonishinlgly gifted fighter. For my money he's have beaten Holyfield in his prime, but probably not Lewis (too much of a height disadvantage and Lewis had a great jab).

Comment

Working...