X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

oh in passing the fight was ok in as such chisora showed a lot of heart but am guessing the boxing world will forget that when they see the press stuff
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Have to say i cannot believe it went the distance.Almost everyone tagged Chisora a dead man walking after the slap,He managed to prove everyone wrong and far exceeded expectations.Even though he didn't win a round he still managed to stay in for all 12.I think Vitali may call it quits soon.He has just dominated another opponent and defended his belt again,But the fight went the distance.Chisora managed to take him to the end when Vitali went in wanting to kill him,he couldn't knock him out.Klitscho fought well but still.Not a bad fight all in all.Not as boring as everyone thought it would be but by no measure was it an edge of seat classic that the world will be talking about for any longer than today.

Now that press conference wow,Crazy.Here is what happend
      BOOM
      Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 02-19-2012, 04:59 AM.
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

If u watch the footage over and over haye has a bottle and someone defo hammers a bottle down into the melee not saying its haye but if it is he fucked

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Actualy in you pick DB that's a bottle still in his hand when he throws a punch

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Yea it is crazy.I love the fact he was trying to goad Haye into a fight and then got his ass handed to him,Though perhaps a bottle was too far.What is amusing me is Chisora is carrying on like he is the man because he lost to a Klitschko in a longer fight.Both of these guys lost convincingly.Then to top it off Haye is seen trading punches with Don Charles,and swinging a large camera tripod at him,Crazy

Now i am in two minds about this.On one hand it is terrible to see two "professionals" carrying on like this in a post fight press conference.It was disrespectful to Vitali who had just won and it will definitely turn more people off the sport.However,This has got people talking.It has grabbed peoples attention and everyone has an opinion on it.Fighters fighting, who would have believed it.Personally I found it extremely entertaining and it set the stage for a couple of big fights.Anyone forget all the genuine bad blood between Ali and Frazier,It did nothing but add to the fights (from a spectators point).After this i would actually be interested in Haye and Chisora

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I know what u mean about being conflicted , yeah no shit boxers fighting aint news as such its a tradition from way back there is always a bit of afters or a bit of pushing & shoving and a bit of handbags ( tyson biting a leg ) to sell tickets etc etc But this went further .. boxers hitting people with tripods and in the video if def looks like haye brings a bottle down ...
              I thought the look on vitali's face said it all
              ..... i dont know what will happen next .. i know haye doesnt have a license so the boxing board cant do anything to him ... chisora .. who started this weekned as a dick and nearly manged to get a bit of pride back before a press conference were he is shouting he is gonna shot the other fella .. comes a cross as a total nob and i kinda wished vitali had jumped in and chinned the two of them lol .
              but like you say at least people are talking about it .

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

On a wildly different subject from crazy press conferences and spiting water at pople wtf !!
                When i watched the actual fight I did think that although vitali won it hands down he did look very beatable ....

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

This situation in many ways epitomizes the modern spoiled, classless athlete who has embraced the whole bullshit rap music "culture", though I have seen better cultures on a glass slide. I can hardly stand to watch these assholes anymore. The NBA? Finished with that years ago. The NFL? Losing interest as we speak. I don't need anything in my life that makes a "hero" out of disgusting sacks of shit like Ray Lewis or Michael Vick.

Floyd Mayweather? I'll never spend a penny on a PPV that lands in his pocket. The ONLY reason I've EVER watched that loudmouthed little felon step into the ring was in the hopes that someone would send him out of the ring on a stretcher. There's one boxer I'd LIKE to see broke, addicted to crack and unable to wipe his own ass.

I was really hoping Vitali would hit Chisora so hard he'd shit himself in the ring just to strike a blow for civilization. The next big fight should be Chisora vs Haye......... in a jail cell with the survivor rehabbing from his injuries in the prison infirmary.

As for Vitali, the reason this may be about it for him is that he was injured during the fight, post fight examination shows he has a seperated shoulder. He can only come back from injury so many times and he's already done it more than most people ever could.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Oh didn't know vitali had picked up an injury

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

You sure he didn't pull a muscle laughing at the press conference

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Chisora acted like a dick all weekend.Slapping Vitali at the weigh in was bad and there was just no need to spit in Wlad's face,Finally calling Haye out and being made to look a fool,and to top it all of he at the top of his lungs"I swear to God, David, I am going to shoot you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to physically shoot David Haye." .Any respect he may have earned back as a fighter is probably gone forever.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Purely from a license point of view it's a bit fucked up ... Haye doesn't have one and I can't see the British board giving him one and chisora he may lose his or certainly suffer some sanction.
                          And is it me or has the usual turn up to the opening of an envelope always talking to the press David haye a bit suspicious by his absence ..
                          Last edited by vandeleur; 02-19-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Usually, I think that sort of stuff is pantomime. Here I'm not so sure.

Haye will probably use Chisora as a warm up for a fight with Vitali - who really has no-one left to fight - at the end of this year. To my eyes, Haye looked to be holding a plastic bottle - if it had been glass then this whole thing would have been taken to another level.
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

We have to remember that this is boxing. Both of these guys will be licensed to fight by the British Board. The fight will happen in the summer at the O2 arena. Trust me.

Oh, and Haye will batter Chisora for 12 rounds. Del Boy is too slow and too crude to be a problem.
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...