• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

France 25 : 03 Eire ...

Where the fuck are the Irish, really? :confused:

They did so well during the last VI Nations Tournament, dammit, they almost won it over the French, even. How could they fall down so low in 6 months?? :confused:
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

It Was Very Even At Half Time.

The French Team Stepped Up A knot In The Second Half And They Wanted It More.

The Irish Team Just Gave The Game To The French Through Silly Mistakes.

It Will Be Time To Re-Built The Irish Team Again.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

All right, Dan, but:

- I can't understand how a team can lose their game in so little time...

- How can an Irish team want it less than their opponents?! :eek:
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Question #1. Play As A Team.They Didn't Play As One.

Question #2. They Showed That They Couldn't Work At Any Plays Of The Ball.Noone Was Leading From The Front.

Who Was The Captain?

They Lost There Way In The Second Half And Were Not Doing The Simple Things Well.

You Play To Win And They Didn't.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

S.A Vs Tonga Tonight 11pm NZT.

Already Started On My Second Bottle Of Lion Red.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
              S.A Vs Tonga Tonight 11pm NZT.

Already Started On My Second Bottle Of Lion Red.
              Cheers, Dan! :bottle:

Seems that the last four will be the Blacks, the Boks, the Wallabies and the Blue, the latter looking like they can make it that far eventually - but they'll be stopped in the semis by any of the three others. At least I guess the draw leads to that perspective.

New Zealand - South Africa is the obvious ideal final IMO, as far as what's been shown on the grounds so far.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                Cheers, Dan! :bottle:

Seems that the last four will be the Blacks, the Boks, the Wallabies and the Blue, the latter looking like they can make it that far eventually - but they'll be stopped in the semis by any of the three others. At least I guess the draw leads to that perspective.

New Zealand - South Africa is the obvious ideal final IMO, as far as what's been shown on the grounds so far.
                Cheers J.F.:bottle:

The AllBlacks Haven't Been Tested Yet,The Scots Will Put Up A Good Fight.

I Still Think The Teams From The Southern Hemisphere Have The Egde Over The Northern Hemisphere Teams.Cos We Play More And Have The Super 14 To Keep Us In Top Shape.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Cheers J.F.:bottle:

The AllBlacks Haven't Been Tested Yet,The Scots Will Put Up A Good Fight.

I Still Think The Teams From The Southern Hemisphere Have The Egde Over The Northern Hemisphere Teams.Cos We Play More And Have The Super 14 To Keep Us In Top Shape.
                  The actual World Cup is the Tri Nations, in a way.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

15 hours to go before the biggest upset of the tournament!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      15 hours to go before the biggest upset of the tournament!
                      Sesh,Are You Going To The Game?

BTW....Win Or Lose,Rugby Is The Winner On The Day.

Go The AB's.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Shit,Tonga Took The Game To S.A. This Morning.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                          Shit,Tonga Took The Game To S.A. This Morning.
                          South Africe 30 : 25 Tonga

Seriously, I wonder if the small gap wasn't just on the Boks' purpose... England is taken over by Tonga (2nd) in group A...
                          I mean, I missed the game because I was at a gig yesterday, but S.A. are so "comfortable" that it would be no surprise to me if they didn't let Tonga play on purpose...

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

AllBlacks 40-0 Over Scotland.

Just Bring It.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan

Just Bring It.
                              Um... Is is a set point? :confused:

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan

Just Bring It.
                                Um... Is is a set point? :confused:

Comment

Working...