X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

England and France go through.

Shows you how much I know about fucking rugby...

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

The French Team Won.

We Lost Again.

I Need A Drink.

Go Scotland.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

World Cup 2011 Is Being Played In New Zealand.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
          The French Team Won.

We Lost Again.

I Need A Drink.

Go Scotland.
          Sorry for you, Dan.

The Blacks were far from playing their usual game!

Go Scotland, the Boks and... France (I hope the Blue will trample on the English, dammit!).
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Sorry for you, Dan.

The Blacks were far from playing their usual game!

Go Scotland, the Boks and... France (I hope the Blue will trample on the English, dammit!).
            J.K.,I Still Can't Understand What Went Wrong.

We Didn't Learn From 1999.

Now 4 Million Kiwi's Are As Pissed Off As I'm.

I Give Credit To The French For Winning And The Never Give Up Team Plan.

Back To Re-Building For 2011.

BTW....I Feel Like Shit.

Comment

• Kelly
              Groupie
              • Jan 2004

Dan, I'm with ya bro. Just gutted.

Once I get over it, I will back France to win. Can't stand the thought of England winning and would prefer the Box not to win again.

This is much too important to take seriously!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan

BTW....I Feel Like Shit.
                I was at the pub, standing at the farthest spot from the screen, but could follow the match very correctly; I didn't "recognize" the Blacks, really...
                I thought they would smash the Cockrels up in a major way, considering the match took place in Cardiff, with only 400 Froggie supporters around the field (including 3 of my 13-year-old pupils who flew there with their local club staff: I'm glad with how the match happened for one thing, that is the 3 kids had an awesome blast of a night out there.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Grant
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dan
                  I hear ya, mate, Wish I could've joined in with that drink with ya.

We just played too cosy with England, and they took full advantage of that. They outscrummed us, our attack was less than creative. It looked like we went out there with no game plan. Even when we did have something going for us England's defence kept us at bay. And Johnny Wilkinson continues to haunt us for another 4 years...

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Cheers,Grant.:bottle:

Bring On 2011.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by Dan
                      England Vs Australia Was A Very Close Game In The End.Only Two Points In The Match.

The Aussie Team Scored First And Then The England Team Seemed To Have The Upper Hand In The Up Front Ball Combat.

It's GoodBye To The Aussie's And England Move On To The Next Round.
                      It wasn't so much that England played well - although they played WAY better than they have so far in this tournament - but that Australia played appaulingly. Why the fuck would you throw it away?

They didn't work their backs, and their forwards were compeletly dominated.
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by Dan

BTW....I Feel Like Shit.
                        Ok, that was a good game to watch. The result was partly the result of luck for France, and a lack of creativity from the Blacks.

The first try was a result of the All Blacks losing a man to the sin bin for no real reason: he didn't run into the Frecnch player, he just didn't move out of the way. That was a poor decision.

The second try was the result of a forward pass from Michelet (it went froward 2 meters). The ref didn't see it, but the camera doesn't lie. incredible break from Michelet though.

I'm not taking anything away from the French, they played very, very well and showeed real heart. I'm just poiting out that lady luch was most definately on their side.

However, the All Blacks weren't creative enough: they had 70% of the possession and didn't win. A large part of the blame is with themselves.

Comment

• Kelly
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          However, the All Blacks weren't creative enough: they had 70% of the possession and didn't win. A large part of the blame is with themselves. [/B]
                          You got that so right Binnie! They spent the last 3 years playing beautiful, creative rugby and just seemed to lose that flair in this game.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Kelly
                            You got that so right Binnie! They spent the last 3 years playing beautiful, creative rugby and just seemed to lose that flair in this game.
                            I couldn'r understand why they kept driving it down the middle in the second half: ok, it got them one try, but that doens't mean that the French will succom again! They have best backs in the world, why not use them?

Can anyone stop South Africa now? I always said that they would be the team to beat.

However, it seems to me that a France v Argentina final would have a beautiful poetry to it....

Comment

• Kelly
                              Groupie
                              • Jan 2004

Ah, that would be great poetry. I'm picking a France/SA final with the French to win it.

I thought SA would be the team to beat as well. Thought it would be us beating them!

Got to say, my favourite team has been Portugal. They had such a good time, just loved being there.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kelly
                                Ah, that would be great poetry. I'm picking a France/SA final with the French to win it.

I thought SA would be the team to beat as well. Thought it would be us beating them!

Got to say, my favourite team has been Portugal. They had such a good time, just loved being there.
                                Agree With You On All That,Kelly.

The ABs Will Be Back And When They Do Look Out.

Comment

Working...